You know that spring time is here, which brings about baby shower season! I had my baby shower in the spring of 2007 and it seems like many other moms do too. It gets cold in the winter, gotta warm up some how, right? 🙂 Anywho, I fell in love with diaper cakes, not only receiving them, but giving them as gifts too. They are just packed with essentials for the new baby, not to mention creative and cute.
I especially love the diaper cakes from Diaper Cakewalk! These babies are complete with useful and practical items for a great baby shower gift. Here is what you can expect to find in a Diaper Cakewalk diaper cake:
– Constructed with 100% Pampers Swaddlers in a size 1-2 (fits up to 15 lbs)
– Eco-friendly diaper cakes are made with Seventh Generation Chlorine-Free Disposables, Size 1
– They also offer a Diaper Sampler where you will receive Pampers, Huggies and Luvs diapers, great for new moms!
– Quality infant products from trusted brands (Johnson’s, Burt’s Bee’s, Desitin), including baby powder, baby lotion, baby wash, diaper rash cream, wash cloths, pacifiers, stuffed animals, and more.
– Tightly secure construction, never glued
– A wide variety of boys, girls, and neutral diaper cakes to choose from
– Do-it-yourself option available in 3-tier, 4-tier or 5-tier cakes
Honestly, they have the cutest themes and designs! I am light weight jealous that I am not that creative. Here is a pic of my favorite (note: I have always been partial to jungle themed decor since MJ was born):
So instead of bringing those fresh flowers or other awkward infant gifts for your next baby shower gift, shower centerpiece, hospital visit, or religious ceremony, bring a diaper cake! Trust me, mom will thank ya!
Lucky for you, Leah from Diaper Cakewalk would like to giveaway a diaper cake to one lucky Mommygaga.com reader! The winner will receive a 4-tier neutral diaper cake, either the “Under The Sea” or “Little Lamb“.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Diaper Cakewalk’s website and tell me your favorite product!
Extra Entries (only count once you have completed the mandatory entry above):
■Subscribe to Mommygaga.com by email. Comment here that you do.
■Become a fan of Mommygaga.com on Facebook. Comment here that you did.
■Follow me on Twitter and tweet this “Win a 4-tier diaper cake from @DiaperCakewalk at Mommygaga.com! http://bit.ly/bxlWRp @dee_greatest” Comment here with the status URL [Limited to once daily]■Follow my blog via Blogger/Google Friend Connect [right sidebar]. Comment that you do.
■Grab my button and comment here, leaving the URL where it can be found.
■Email this post to 3 deserving friends and cc: deannaunderwood[at]gmail[dot]com. Be sure to leave a comment here saying your did so.
■Blog about this giveaway or post this giveaway in a linky. Comment with the URL.
Contest runs through Wednesday, April 21, 2010. U.S. residents only. I will draw a winner using Random.org and announce here and via Twitter. All entries will be verified. I will email the winner, they have 48 hours to claim the prize or I will choose someone else. Be sure to leave your email address, or have it available on your blogger profile.