This post brought to you by Avocados from Mexico. All opinions are 100% mine.
I LOVE avocados. I really do. I could eat them with virtually any meal, at any time of the day. I love them so much that I even purchased myself a shirt sharing the avocado love. It’s coming soon!
There are a bunch of cool ways to use avocado. Get into the avocado lovers spirit by trying the following:
- Bake with avocados: You can use avocados in place of butter, about a one-to-one ratio.
- Spread avocado on your sandwich bread instead of mayonnaise.
- When making a green smoothie, toss avocado into the blender.
- Try out a new recipe using avocado: Maybe avocado toast? Or BLT guacamole? Try scrambling avocado with your eggs for breakfast!
- Grab some gear from the Avocados from Mexico Cafepress store. Such cute stuff! Also, you can visit the Share the Avocado Love Facebook app and use it!
My sister is also an avocado lover, so I decided to have a little fun on Facebook with the Share the Avocado Love Facebook app. You can send a cute avocado greeting to a friend and download avocado inspired ringtones, wallpaper, badges, virtual gifts and more! Here’s what I sent her:
Avocados from Mexico is having a Twitter party on Thursday, February 7th at 3pm EST, discussing all things avocado! Follow along with @GuacGirl and use hashtag #Iloveavocados to follow along. Prizes include $500 worth of Cafepress gift cards, so you, too can dress the avocado loving part and grab some gear from the Avocados from Mexico Cafe Press store!
What is your favorite way to enjoy fresh, creamy avocados?