Love is in the air, and these sugarless DIY Valentine ideas that are candy free are the perfect Valentine’s Day cards and activities for kids!
The last thing we need to do this Valentine’s Day is to add more sugar. If you are looking for Valentine’s Day ideas, these DIY Valentine ideas that are candy free are the perfect solution! Since there’s no candy, they are naturally gluten-free, sugar-free, vegan, and cavity free, and are great for boys and girls. Perfect for school, no? Dust off your scissors and glue guns this weekend, you’re making kid friendly Valentine’s!
These Valentine’s Day ideas are cute and fun, kids will enjoy these fun little toys and trinkets. Make sure you visit each website for instructions and the free printables. Make sure you keep an eye out for our DIY glow stick Valentines below, they were a hit with my kids’ classmates last year!
10 DIY Valentine Ideas That Are Candy Free
1. Valentine, You Blow Me Away! – Three Little Monkeys Studio
2. Valentine, You Rule! – Pretty Handy Girl
3. Pencil Arrow Valentines – Positively Splendid
5. LEGO StarWars Light Saber Valentines – Stitch Craft Creations
6. DIY Cupid’s heart Glow Stick Valentine’s – Honey + Lime
7. You’re My Main Squeeze Valentines – Funky Polkadot Giraffe
8. Funny Whoopie Cushion Valentines – Paging Super Mom
9. You Color My World Valentines – DIY Candy
10. No Candy Lucky Duck Valentine, The Simple Parent
BONUS: STAR WARS LIGHT SABER GLOW STICK VALENTINES! MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
Have a Happy Valentine’s Day!