Who’s ready for Fall?
With cooler weather and falling leaves comes the best apple harvesting time of the year! There are so many different apple varieties, sweet, tart, and oh so delicious. They’ll be available everywhere, so it’s only right that we take advantage of the applicious season and indulge in some fall apple desserts!
Something for every sweet tooth, you’ll find just what you want to make with your fresh apples: Cakes, cookies, pies, jams, ciders, muffins, pancakes and more! If you’re looking for apple dessert recipe ideas this Fall, here are some great ones to try…
20 Delicious Fall Apple Desserts and Sweets Recipes
1. Apple Pie Bread Pudding – The Baking Fairy
2. Homemade Apple and Fig Chutney – Farm Fresh Feasts
3. Hazelnut Granola Apple Slices – JaMonkey
4. Gourmet Caramel Apples – Swanky Recipes
5. Apple Cinnamon Pancakes – Homemade Hooplah
6. Homemade Hard Apple Cider – And Here We Are
7. Apple Butterscotch Caramel Cake – Accidental Happy Baker
8. Apple Cinnamon Streusel Muffins – Spaceships and Laserbeams
9. Caramel Apple Dump Cake – Simply Stacie
10. Fall-Themed Tiered Apple Cake – Cake Whiz
11. Sweet Apple Cinnamon Energy Bites – JaMonkey
12. Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Bread – Cincy Shopper
13. Caramel Toffee Apple Parfaits – Farm Fresh Feasts
14. Apple Pie Waffles – The Baking Fairy
15. Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Bread – Texan Erin
16. Paleo Apple Crisp – My Natural Family
17. Homemade Apple Pie Jam – Thrifty DIY Diva
18. Apple Gingerbread Muffins – Strength and Sunshine
19. Homemade Crunchy Apple Chips – Living Sweet Moments
20. Caramel Apple Pie Cookies – Cincy Shopper
Also, you’ve got to try our Rustic Apple Cranberry Tart. Made with fresh apples and cranberries, it’s truly an apple dessert recipe you’ll love! We made it last year for the holiday season and it was soooooo good!
Enjoy some fresh, delicious apples this fall!