There are so many amazing Coco Blu-ray bonus features in the new release, it is wonderful to see how the movie was created! Your family will love owning Disney Pixar’s Coco!
Did you love Disney Pixar’s Coco? We sure did, and we were so excited to finally be able to get the movie at home! Coco is out on Digital, Blu-ray, and DVD today and we are planning to have a movie night in to celebrate. I got really excited about this release when I met Anthony Gonzalez last month, voice of “Miguel” in the movie. He is a fabulous singer and such a nice guy, and he was totally into his character and loves this movie so much!
You totally need to get this movie, there are TONS of Coco Blu-ray bonus features and I couldn’t believe it. I actually got a copy of the Coco movie in advance and I was truly blown away by the amount of extras they’ve added to the home release! I have never seen so many extra scenes, trailers, and behind the scenes footage, here are some of our favorite Coco Blu-ray bonus features.
5 of Our Favorite Disney Pixar’s Coco Blu-ray Bonus Features
Here’s what you’ll get on Blu-ray & Digital:
- Deleted Scenes with Introductions – You’ll hear from Director Lee Unkrich and co-director Adrian Molina about the deleted scenes that played a part in the movie. Some include “Día de los Muertos”, a colorful musical number that introduces Ernesto de la Cruz, “The Way of the Riveras”, which is a song featuring Abuelita and Miguel, “Celebrity Tour”, with Héctor, “The Family Fix”, a small family scene where they come together to help Miguel, and “To the Bridge”, a deleted scene where Miguel and de la Cruz come head-to-head on the marigold bridge. There are more deleted scenes, you totally have to see them!
- Film commentary and Paths to Pixar: “Coco” – Explore how the film crew’s personal stories resonate with the themes of the movie itself. Filmmaker Commentary is given by Presented by Director Lee Unkrich, Co-Director Adrian Molina and Producer Darla K. Anderson.
- Exploring Mexican culture for the film – This might be one of my favorite Coco Blu-ray bonus features because it shows how they immersed themselves into Mexican culture for this movie! Extras include Music of “Coco”, which is a documentary that explores the collaboration with artists and unique instrumentation used, “A Thousand Pictures a Day”, which is a travelogue through Mexico, and “Land of Our Ancestors”, which shows how Pixar artists create the architecture and bring the Land of the Dead to life.
- A few fun Coco inspired tutorials – Learn how to draw a skeleton fromPixar artist Daniel Arriaga, and even how to make Papel Picado, a traditional art form taught by Ana Ramírez González.
- Additional Coco Trailers – There were tons of trailer released for this movie, but one of the Coco Blu-ray bonus features is that you can watch all of them, more than I even knew existed! These trailers include “Feeling,” “Dante’s Lunch,” “Destiny,” “Journey” and “Belong.”
Disney Pixar’s Coco is out now on Digital, Blu-ray, and on DVD!
Hurry – grab the Coco movie now! It is available on Digital 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD, so you can watch how you prefer. I love this movie so much, it is a beautiful look at Mexican culture and the Día de los Muertos tradition they hold near and dear. The Coco Blu-ray bonus features are out of this world, they are also available on Digital and give some amazing insight into how the movie was made. Head over to Amazon to purchase, I hope you enjoy owning this one!