We’ve partnered with Johnsonville and combined two brunch favorites to make these delicious and easy turkey sausage pancake roll ups. This is the perfect family Easter brunch recipe!
I don’t know about you all, but we’re big fans of breakfast around here! As Easter Sunday approaches, we’ve been thinking about delicious and easy food ideas to make this year for brunch. Our family gathers each year for the festivities, so it’s important to make a fun, tasty menu that stands out. The kids are going to love these turkey sausage pancake roll ups, packed with flavor and so much fun to dip!
What I love about these turkey sausage pancake roll ups is that they are super easy to make, my kids love them, and that they’re made with pure maple syrup and Johnsonville turkey sausage links, which are a little bit healthier than traditional pork sausage. They are also packed with flavor and easy to add to any breakfast dish. The last thing we want to do is spend all of our time slaving in the kitchen, so this quick and easy brunch recipe is perfect for us – less time in the kitchen means more time with family!
Easy Turkey Sausage Pancake Roll Ups
- 1 package Johnsonville Turkey Sausage links (12 count)
- 12 – 3 inch pancakes
- Pure maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Make your pancakes and allow them to cool.
- Prepare sausage as instructed. Luckily, this pack of Johnsonville turkey sausage links is pre-cooked, no extra steps necessary!
- Place a small amount of maple syrup into the middle of each pancake, roll in a sausage link, and secure the two overlapping ends with a toothpick.
- Lay all roll ups into a casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. This allows the pancake to set a bit.
- Remove toothpicks (if you can) and arrange onto a serving plate with the open side down. Serve your turkey sausage pancake roll ups with maple syrup and dip to your hearts content! Don’t forget to either remove or watch out for the toothpicks before eating.
Have a fabulous Easter brunch!
Give these turkey sausage pancake roll ups a try, the kids will love this fun Easter brunch recipe – they can even help out! Johnsonville sausage is made the “Johnsonville Way” – using premium cut meats, high quality ingredients and great spices and flavors, they are truly dedicated to making the best sausage in America! For more information and recipe ideas, visit Johnsonville onilne and follow along with them on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Johnsonville. The opinions and text are all mine.