This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Wendy’s®. Read to learn why they’re telling me that i’m old.
When did you realize that you were getting old? Was it the birth, and rapid growth of your children? The young people doing absolutely nothing that you would ever do? An expansion of the waist line?
It’s not news to any of us that we’ll eventually, some day, if not already, AGE. I know this, and I have recently decided to embrace it. I’, getting older. That’s fine. To find out if you’re old and seasoned, take a look at this guide and see if you can identify.
10 Signs You Know Your Getting Old
1. You watch what you eat – Can’t eat just anything anymore. “Hmm, I think i’ll order the salad.”
2. Things that are all the rage sound stupid to you – Snap chat, EDM music, excessive selfies, experimenting with new drugs and Miley Cyrus are all majorly irritating and you would never be seen doing any of it. Also, if you think that men wearing skinny jeans is outrageously ridiculous, welcome to the old folks club.
3. Everyone is engaged, getting married, and having babies – “OMG he asked me to marry him!” There is an influx of marriage and pregnancy announcements, all from people your age.
4. Different body parts randomly hurt, for what seems as no reason at all – Ever wake up in the morning with a weird ache, pain, or cramp somewhere in your body? Yep, me too.
5. You know exactly how much to alcohol drink, and when to drink it – Gone are the days of excessive hang overs. You’ve got stuff to do tomorrow and you can’t afford to sit in the bed all day nursing yourself.
6. Your idea of a great night involves a couch, a 1990’s movie, and some wine or ice cream – The idea of getting dressed to leave the house and go out is stressful to you, and you’d much rather get a movie and some wine and cuddle on the couch.
7. Music on the radio is terrifying – You know what to do with that big fat butt? Promiscuous girl? Talk dirty to me? I cannot allow my children to listen to this stuff!
8. Bedtime is early – Once the clock hits 9pm, you’re already set for bed. You’ve showered and shaved, put on your pajamas and are ready to seek shelter under the covers. You need your beauty rest!
9. Nap time is essential – You schedule nap time into a busy day. Y’all know that there is nothing like an hour nap on vacation or during an eventful weekend!
10. You love to live the good life – You indulge in the good things. You occasionally treat yourself. Wendy’s® Smoked Chicken Gouda on Brioche sandwich screams “the good life” and an affordable price!
I am excited about this sandwich, I love to treat myself and the lightly breaded chicken breast, thick, tangy dijon mustard, smoked gouda cheese, caramelized onions, and brioche bun are definitely “the gouda life!” Wendy’s is pretty good about introducing high-quality menu items with great ingredients, perfect for aging mom’s like me! The kids get what they want, I get something great, it’s a win-win.
I love that I am wiser, but I honestly would love it even more to be a kid again. Enjoy life, take an adventure, indulge in the mature things and awaken your taste buds!
What mature signs do you see that say you’re getting older?
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Wendy’s®