Are you looking for some good Halloween party food ideas, or some fun Halloween snacks for kids? You will love these fun treats, make your favorites for school or to serve at your Halloween parties this year!
Some of these Halloween party food ideas and recipes are creepy, eerie and gross, and others are super cute! Here are some of my favorite spooky Halloween Jack-O-Lanterns, ghosts, goblins, and mummy treats, try them out this Halloween!
20 Halloween Party Food Ideas for Kids
1. Witches Broom Sticks Halloween Snacks – Cincy Shopper
2. Spooky Halloween monster bark – Honey + Lime
3. Halloween Rolo Chocolate Spiders – Cake Whiz
4. Halloween Apple Monster Mouths – Texan Erin
5. Creepy Eye Ball Donuts – The Joys of Boys
6. Witches Hat Cookies – True Couponing
7. Bowl of Jell-o Worms – Spend With Pennies
8. Easy Halloween Ghost Cupcakes – Savvy Saving Couple
9. Spooky Halloween Popcorn Mix – Cincy Shopper
10. Halloween Mummy Pizzas – Thrifty Jinxy
11. Jack-O-Lantern Mandarin Orange Cups – The Mommy Mix
12. Spider Deviled Eggs – Living Sweet Moments
13. Wickedly Delicious Caramel Apples – The Organic Kitchen
14. Creepy Bloody Witch Fingers – Texan Erin
15. Spooky Halloween Dirt Cups – Meet Kristy
16. Scary Meatball Mummies – Spend With Pennies
17. Oreo Halloween Eye Balls – Cincy Shopper
18. Halloween Oreo Pops Ghosts and Jack O Lanterns – Honey + Lime
19. Frankenstein Rice Krispies Treats – Midwestern Moms
20. Healthy Candy Corn Bars – Living Sweet Moments
Make some of these spooky treats and enjoy your Halloween!