Looking for some good Thanksgiving side dish recipes and ideas? I love preparing a Thanksgiving dinner, so I am excited to try some of these new recipes this year!
Thanksgiving sides & recipes
I am so excited for the holiday season, this is truly my favorite time of year! As we’re all planning our Thanksgiving and Christmas menus, it’s great to get new recipe ideas to go with the big dinner.
The best side dishes make a great compliment to the main event. Whether you’re looking for salads, vegetables, stuffings, casseroles, rice, and other great sides, you’ve come to the right place! Here are a bunch of great savory Thanksgiving side dish recipes to try this year.
25 of the Best Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes You Must Try!
1. Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
2. Honey Maple Roasted Carrots
3. Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad
4. Rosemary and garlic mashed cauliflower
5. Cranberry orange compote
6. Loaded mashed potato casserole
7. Sweet potato casserole
8. Orange Glazed Brussels sprouts with butternut squash
9. Acorn squash with rice and sausage stuffing
10. Mouthwatering Parmesan stuffed mushrooms
11. Garlic, lemon, and Parmesan Brussels sprouts
12. Provencal stuffed onions
13. Cranberry orange quinoa salad
14. Green bean casserole
15. Bacon and green beans saute
16. Vegan cashew stuffing
17. Cranberry, apple, and pecan wild rice pilaf
18. Pesto stuffed mushrooms
19. Perfect spicy potato salad
20. Savory sage, onion, and smoked bacon stuffing
21. Spiced cranberry chutney with apricots
22. Garlic and rosemary skillet bread
23. Quinoa and pumpkin seed stuffed acorn squash
24. Lobster macaroni and cheese
25. Green bean and almond Basmati rice pilaf
What’s your favorite Thanksgiving side dish?
Subscribe: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube | Google+ | Periscope