I am so happy that the spring season is here! I have partnered with Glade® in a sponsored campaign to share how I evoke my #bestfeelings with a few new hobbies for spring. Get inspired to do something new and live in the moment with fragrances you love. Here are 5 hobbies I’d like to take up this spring…
5 New Hobbies To Pick Up In The Spring
1. Painting: I went to a wine and painting class for the first time, and it was so fun! It was so relaxing; I can see myself painting at home with some music playing…and a glass of wine! The painting class I went to was a structured class for adults, but I can definitely recreate the experience with the right materials, a calming ambience and an inspiring fragrance in the air. I’ve been using Glade® Dazzling Blooms™ Premium Room Spray and love the fresh mix of fruity and floral notes! It definitely helps get my creative juices flowing.
2. Photography: I have been getting into the idea of taking more photos, especially as my children grow. My Sony Nex5 camera is perfect for beginners, very user friendly, and takes high quality photos using an interchangeable lens. I need to master it and move on to the big dog: a professional DSLR camera! I’d love to take my camera outdoors and capture the essence of spring: sunshine and flowers in bloom.
3. Baking: I really enjoy baking-I just need to find the time to do it! Cookies, cakes, breads, muffins, you name it… I’ll bake it! This is a great hobby to pick up with your kids, they can learn a necessary life skill, all about food ingredients, measuring them, and eating them! I love when house is full with the smell from the oven, yum!
4. Hike, Bike, Play: Getting exercise and fresh air outdoors is so important for the whole family. Now that the weather is getting warmer, no more excuses… get outside! Take a hike, ride your bikes, go on a nature scavenger hunt, or join a sport. I personally love camping, outdoor picnics, and road trips. It’s always fun to explore a new city with your favorite people!
5. Plant a garden: As you know, spring is the season for new beginnings. The weather is perfect for growing pretty much anything; herbs, flowers, tomatoes, miniature trees, and even simple bulbs and small potted bush plants are great choices. I really want to get an herb garden going, I cook with them often and it would be great to be able to pull them fresh off of a plant!
No matter where your spring hobbies take you, it is important to know that what you’re doing evokes your #bestfeelings and makes you happy. There are so many sights, sounds, and scents that make the experience memorable. I love to smell the fragrance of Glade® Lavender Embrace™ Premium Room Spray to enhance the moment and inspire me while editing photos or painting on a fresh white canvas.
Share your spring hobbies and #bestfeelings with Glade®!
To help inspire you to take up a new spring hobby, Glade® is giving away a spring prize pack, which includes Glade® Lavender Embrace™ and Dazzling Blooms Premium Room Sprays and a beautiful flower arrangement! Enter to win by leaving a comment on this blog post and record it in the Rafflecopter form below. Contest ends April 9, 2014. Good luck!
If you liked this post, Subscribe, follow on Facebook and Twitter!
I have partnered with Glade® on a sponsored campaign for the spring. Although compensated, all opinions are my own.