This post brought to you by K12, the leader in online education for grades K-12. All opinions are 100% mine.
This pretty little girl is 3 years old…
I have so many plans for her, until she's able to make her own. I can wait to see her go far, do her best, and succeed in life. As a parent, I must do whatever it takes to see that these dreams come true.
Early learning is a huge deal in our household, I believe it holds the key to the future. I make sure to do everything I can to make sure my kids are reading, counting, problem solving and learning every day. Recently I learned about EmbarK12, an online literacy program for preschoolers age 3 – 6 that helps kids to learn basic concepts through exploration in a fun way.
It's never too early to get started, so I was thrilled to be able to try this out. There are plently of tutorials and reading programs available, but there are a few things about the EmbarK12 award-winning program that I really like…
- It is super easy to use and features fun games, songs, videos, brightly colored graphics and other learning activities that my toddler loves!
- Tons of professional research was done to be sure that the EmbarK12 program is an enriching experience that provides innovative activities online while preparing kids for Kindergarten and beyond.
- I can allow my daughter to play EmbarK12 Online – Over 830 interactive activities to engage your preschooler. They made the interface so fun and game-like, my daughter doesn't really feel like she's being force-fed knowledge!
- There are so many different skills that the program covers: 12 organized catergories encompass basic literacy, phonics, reading and writing, mathematical reasoning, scientific observation, music, art, and lots of other things we encounter in the world around us.
- Your child can also benefit from the Kindergarten readiness programs by K12. Try a sample activity today. This comprehensive program is online and hands-on in the home.
- Technology has become more and more prevalent and is pretty much required in schools these days. My daughter will benefit from early computer use by learning the basics to operate and the keyboard.
My daughter has been using Embark12 for about a week and a half and she's totally loving it! She's done pretty much everything, but always goes back to the silly monkey in the beginners math category. I personally like the story time, people & places, and travel & explore categories, love the different approach to learning!
Learn more about EmbarK12…
Stop by EmbarK12 online and check it out, I really think that this is a good way to get kids started with learning, especially when they are on their way to kindergarten. Trust me, it is SO worth it. Use promo code EmbarkSpecial for 50% off within the next 7 days, give it a try! Watch the video below for an overview…