We received media passes to the Knott’s Berry Farm New Years Eve event, however, the excitement and all opinions are genuinely mine.
The new year is just around the corner and guess where we will be celebrating?
We will be having a blast celebrating the end of 2013 and ringing in 2014 at Knott’s Berry Farm‘s New Years Eve Celebration! We could not be any more excited for two reasons. 1. We have never been to Knott’s Berry Farm as a family, in fact it is my daughters’ first time! 2. We never go out on New Years Eve because it is always so hard to find fun for the whole family. Keep reading for more details!
There is so much to look forward to, from the special fireworks, live entertainment, and extended hours, plus Knott’s signature rides and attractions. There will also be special one-night-only entertainment with family fun for a variety of ages and interests, including the Midnight Party on the Midway! I can’t wait to count down the New Year with music, stilt walkers, party hats, and noisemakers for everyone. And new this year, the Knott’s Sky Cabin, adorned with special lighting effects will dramatically rise to the top of the “K” tower to count down the final moments of 2013. The cabin will reach the top at the stroke of midnight and the skies above Knott’s will be ablaze with colorful fireworks!
Live Entertainment, Tons of Lights, and Fireworks
Some of the family fun you can look forward to is the encore performances of It’s Christmas, Snoopy, and Snoopy’s Magical Nights of Lights, which features thousands of sparkling lights and holiday music throughout Camp Snoopy all night long, beginning at dusk. There will also be plenty of live entertainment everywhere you turn, with special performances from:
• Krazy Kirk & The Hillbillies! From the deep country hills of Anaheim, these boys will have toes tappin’ hands clappin’ and guts bustin’ during the best darn musical comedy show ever performed on the Wilderness Dance Hall stage.
• The Reflexx, the ultimate 80’s party band, headlines the Calico Square Stage with a blast to the past of radical music from Depeche Mode, Flock of Seagulls, A-Ha, and more. And before The Reflexx take the stage, DJ REESSO spins popular high energy music in the Calico Square.
• Comedy Magic of Dana Daniels will fill the Boardwalk Ballroom with uproarious laughter as he combines clean comedy, astounding magic, and a psychic parrot in his show.
• Sharp Turn Ahead will headline the Camp Snoopy Theater with the up-and- coming teen duo’s fresh combination of energetic acoustic guitar and smooth keys, playing original tunes and covers of today’s pop hits.
• Salsa Dancing with Louie Angon, DJ JC & Snoopy invite you to show off your dance moves at Fiesta Plaza and groove to the beat of this spicy music scene that’s Hot Hot Hot!
• Party in the Dance Hall is home to boot scootin’ line dancing and two-stepping good times led by Dusty, the line dance caller on the Wilderness Dance Hall stage (between Krazy Kurk sets).
So much fun right?! If you’re in Southern California and looking for a family friendly way to bring in the new year, Knott’s Berry Farm it is! Plan to spend the whole day there, the park is open from 10am – 1 am New Years Day. Visit Knott’s online for more information and to purchase tickets.
Win TWO tickets to Knott’s New Years Eve Party!
Get ready for some family fun! Wanna WIN tickets to the Knott’s NYE celebration? Well here is your chance to win a pair of tickets to Knott’s Berry Farm! To enter to win, leave a comment on this post telling me why you’d love to spend New Years Eve at Knott’s! You can also follow @mommy_GAGA on Twitter, Glade® on Twitter, and @KindaSillyMommy on Twitter, like my Facebook page, follow my Instagram page, my Pinterest page, Google + page, and follow me on YouTube for extra entries. Leave an additional comment for each. Contest ends December 27, 2013. Good luck!
Cynthia is a 29 year old, wife, blogger and stay at home mom of 2 little girls. Her blog, Kinda Silly Mommy, is a big ol’ mix of emotions, much like her life. You will find activities to do around Southern California, an occasional review and giveaway, an overview of the crazy kids parties that I throw, some graphic designs and my story of infant loss. Follow along as she tries to navigate through the craziness that is her little life.