Y’all know how much we love Disneyland, right? Well, it’s even more fun in October, when the whole resort is decked out in spooky, yet cheerful Halloween decorations!
We attended Disneyland’s Halloween Time Family Media Day this weekend, where we got to chill out with Mickey, Minnie and the gang for some Halloween fun! We hung out at the exclusive reception with Halloween treats, a DJ, and photo opps with our favorite characters. Also, we explored The Disneyland Resort and saw plenty of spooky decorations, pumpkins and so many more special treats and surprises throughout the park!
Photos of our trip to Disneyland at Halloween Time!
Here are a few photos of our trip, bear with me, as my camera battery died so I had to make use of my iPhone…
This is the entrance to Disneyland. I love it!
Main Street is all decked out, here is the City Hall building.
And the infamous giant Mickey Mouse Pumpkin!
My kids dressed up for the occasion, you’re looking at Minnie Mouse and a San Diego Padres baseball player!
Here’s the spooky, yet fun Halloween time reception. The lights were dim with fun projections on the wall, and there were games, Halloween treats and a DJ that played all of the dance hits! We had photo opps with Minnie Mouse and Donald Duck, both in their Halloween costumes, too.
Posing with the one and only, Minnie Mouse! She makes a very cute witch.
My little girl eating a Mickey pumpkin cupcake and taking it all in…
When the sun went down, we couldn’t miss the special Halloween Screams fire works show.
Here’s the Haunted Mansion, it was a little too creepy for my kids to ride! I love how they decorated, the Halloween detail is awesome!
We had a wonderful time, can’t wait to go back during Mickey’s Halloween Party for a little trick or treating! Visit The Disneyland Resort for Halloween Time, lots of fright and delight, Disney style! So much fun, so many special experiences. Don’t miss out!
Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort
- Celebrate the season with the Haunted Mansion Holiday, brought to you by Jack Skellington, from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, and the residents of Halloween Town.
- Escape the clutches of freaky phantasms as you are launched to a haunted section of the universe on Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy.
- Drop in for ghostly encounters and hair-raising thrills at The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
- Take a spooky stroll down Main Street, U.S.A., which is transformed into a Pumpkin Festival with hundreds of hand-carved pumpkins on display—and no two alike.
- Meet some Disney villains as they are conjured up in a sideshow tent at the Halloween Carnival at Big Thunder Ranch in Frontierland.
- Create Halloween crafts and enjoy some not-so-spooky activities for kids at Halloween Carnival at Big Thunder Ranch. Plus, watch pumpkin carvers and meet some of your favorite Disney Characters in their Halloween costumes.
- Observe Dia de los Muertos with a traditional skeleton display in Frontierland.
- Show off your monster moves on the dance floor at the Mad T Party at Disney California Adventure Park, where you can dance the night away, chill out in the lounge or just take in the scene.
- Discover the thrills and chills of the Disneyland Resort on the Disney’s Happiest Haunts Tour that takes you on lively adventures through both parks.
Thanks to Disneyland for inviting my family to partake in Halloween time at the resort. All opinions about the event are my own.