This post brought to you by DairyPure Milk. The content and opinions expressed below are that of http://www.mommygaga.com/.
Ever wonder how you can live a happy, simple life? As we age, we realize that there are certain things that just don’t matter, and simplicity becomes the goal.
No matter what happens in your life, if it makes you want to change a few things, DO IT! I have found that simplicity is key, less stress, less worries.
5 Steps To Living A Simpler Life
1. Ditch the clutter in your life This means everything, People. Food. Obligations. Debt. Email. Social media. Objects. Feelings.
2. Make yourself a priority – including your health and well being
3. Cultivate positive relationships – get rid of the negative
4. Pray, or Meditate – this is very calming
5. Do something really fun and fulfilling – whatever you LOVE!
Living the good life is easy: remove the unfulfilling, focus on the good and simple. We started drinking DairyPure milk, the only one with a 5 Point Purity Promise that assures the best quality milk:
- No artificial growth hormones*
- All milk is tested for antibiotics
- Continuously quality tested to ensure purity
- Only from cows fed a healthy diet
- Cold shipped fresh from your local dairy
Learn more about DairyPure and look for it at the dairy section at your local grocer. Also, get DairyPure Recipe inspiration on Pinterest and follow DairyPure on Facebook. A simple choice, for simple moms.
Cheers to living the simple life!
*No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from cows treated with the artificial growth hormone rbST and non‐rbST‐treated cows.