This post brought to you by Kraft Foods. All opinions are 100% mine.
I am taking the belVita breakfast challenge.
Basically, starting your day the right way is crucial, and belVita Breakfast Biscuits are available to help! There are 3 tasks to complete to test your knowledge about a healthy, nutritious lifestyle and how to apply them to your own daily routine.
- Breakfast is widely known as one of the most important meals of the day, serving as fuel to keep your metabolism going.
- Keep the body healthy: belVita biscuits contain B vitamins and fiber, a whopping 18 grams of whole grain per serving.
- Mornings are usually a drag, I am such a night owl.
- Any added energy in the early hours would be lovely, belVita keeps you going all morning long!
- Oh, and I might even win a $500 Walmart gift card. I’ll take it!
The belVita breakfast challenge is available on Walmart’s website, answer a series of questions to test your knowledge about nutritious morning choices, test your morning routine with the grab-and-go interactive, and play a little game to reveal the newest belVita flavors (cinnamon brown sugar and chocolate).
I have never tried belVita Breakfast Biscuits, they seem to be an interesting way to start the day. I am an eater, I love a hot breakfast and this alone seems like a snack. They come in individual, portion sized packs, 4 biscuits in each. I would need to try them out with some fruit, scrambled eggs, or a yogurt cup. Now we’re talkin! I will be scanning the cookie aisle for belVita packages as a great source of energy for my day.
Visit http://www.walmart.com/belVita to take the belVita Breakfast Challenge and enter to win a $500 Walmart gift card. There is no purchase necessary, the contest is open to U.S. residents 18+, and it ends 9/15, so hurry on over and give your morning a little pick me up!