Got vocals? Is your child creative? Do you think they could become the next Band-Aid® Brand “Stuck On Me” star? I am partnering with BAND-AID® to share the awesome annual jingle contest!
Enter the Band-Aid® Brand Stuck On Me Contest!
That’s right, it’s that time again to find the next star of the BAND-AID® famous jingle, “I am stuck on BAND-AID® brand, cause BAND-AID’s® stuck on me!” They’re opening up this fun contest to families nationwide, all you have to do is record a video of your child, or the whole family, singing the jingle. Submit your video to the brand on their Facebook page for a chance to win a trip to the
2016 Radio Disney Music Awards in Los Angeles!
Here’s how to enter:
- Register for the contest at band-aid.com/stuckonme
- Listen to/download the BAND-AID® Brand “Stuck On Me” Jingle
- Grab your camera or smartphone, and record your children/family singing the “Stuck On Me” Jingle for the opportunity to win a trip for 4 to the
2016 Radio Disney Music Awards in Los Angeles
- Complete your registration by uploading your video
- Once the video is approved, your video will appear with the other BAND-AID® Brand stars in the contest video gallery, where the public can vote on your video through June 27
- Judges will select the top 4 entries and the winner will be announced on July 8
Ok, so there are a few rules. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older, a resident of the U.S. 50 states, and entrants must be the parent or legal guardian of the children shown in the video. The complete list of official rules is available here: band-aid.com/stuckonme. We’ve been fans of the BAND-AID® brand since I was a child, this is such a fun contest! I can’t wait to see all of the video entries and vote for my favorite. The last day to submit entries is June 6th, so get a few practice runs in and get recording!
Good luck, hope you’re the next BAND-AID® star!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of the brand, opinions are all mine.