These DIY backyard ideas are perfect for the summer! Create the perfect oasis for your family in the yard at home.
Update your backyard!
Who is excited for summer to begin?! We are definitely HERE for beach days, summer get-togethers, lazy days at the pool, and chasing the ice cream truck. It’s always nice to spend time outdoors with the family and entertain in the backyard, so spruce it up with some of these awesome DIY backyard ideas (these DIY ping pong ball lights would look lovely in the backyard)! Whether you’re looking to redecorate or add a few fun activities to the space, we’ve got some good ideas for you.
20 DIY Backyard Ideas To Get Ready For The Summer
- Spring Project To-Do List + Backyard Fun – Eclectic Momsense
- Build a Outdoor Window Shelf with Lattice – Ana White
- DIY Macrame Lawn Chair – DIY Upcycle
- One Day Patio Makeover Tutorial – Arts & Crackers
- Hanging Jars & Spoon Hangers – Hutch Studio
- Backyard Summer Refresh – The Gunny Sack
- DIY Outdoor Buffet Cabinet – Home Depot Blog
- Backyard Spruce-up – Cute As A Fox
- DIY PVC Pool Towel Rack – eHow
- Elevated Garden Box for Kids – Eclectic Momsense
- How to Make a Rope Swing – Dukes and Duchesses
- Outdoor Tuna Can Lantern – In My Own Style
- DIY Fence Table – Sensibly Sara
- Elsie’s Painted Patio Tiles – A Beautiful Mess
- DIY Outdoor Seating – Lena Sekine
- How to Build a Copper Trellis for Your Garden – The Family Handyman
- Easy-to-build lattice screen – Four Generations One Roof
- DIY Kids Swing From An Old Rocking Chair – Shelterness
- Free Standing Pallet Herb Garden – DIY Show Off
- Simple Summer Hammock – Design Sponge