This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of DaytonaBeach.com. All opinions are 100% mine. There are so many fun things to do in Daytona Beach, Florida. It is the perfect destination to plan your summer vacation, experience Daytona Beach attractions and so much more!
I love to travel all over the globe, it is so important to get away from the day to day, relax, and reconnect with friends and family. Are you the same way? Well, the ocean awaits you in Florida, so you don’t have to travel too far to experience some family fun in the sun! Daytona Beach, Florida is a fabulous, value packed destination for your next family vacation. There are so many amazing activities and things to do for all ages, and of course, they have quite the beautiful beach!
It’s no secret that most people like to travel over the weekend, so planning your trip during the week is a great way to enjoy Daytona Beach without the crowds and save a little cash, too. If you’re ready to plan a weekday summer vacation you’ll never forget, look no further! This is the ultimate Florida vacation, read on to see some fun things to do in Daytona Beach and what we recommend for your summer trip.
Weekday Travel: 5 Fun Things To Do In Daytona Beach, Florida!
1. Spend a day or two at the beach – The beach here boasts 23 miles of beautiful sandy coastline along the Atlantic Ocean. People love soaking up some sunshine, swimming, wiggling their toes in the sand, and enjoying the many attractions in the area. I’m sure that the gorgeous beach is how the city got it’s name, it is a very popular destination in Florida!
2. Fabulous nightlife – If you’re looking to dance the night away, you’ve found the perfect place! Daytona Beach is filled with live music, bars and pubs, high-energy dance clubs, and so much more. Enjoy a Florida Brew Tour, sip a cocktail at an oceanfront bar, or challenge someone at a pool hall!
3. Plenty of fun festivals– Daytona Beach calls itself the “Festival capital of Florida“, and for good reason! The city hosts the Biketoberfest, The Daytona Blues Festival, Coke Zero 400, a fun Summer Concert Series, and over 60 more smaller cultural, music, and art festivals throughout the year.
4. Outdoor activities galore – If you love exploring the great outdoors, Daytona Beach has some wonderful things in store! Choose from kayaking, scuba, surfing, parasailing, and in the water, to hiking, biking, bird watching, golf, tennis, and other sports on dry land.
5. The Daytona Beach Boardwalk and Pier – One of the most popular Daytona Beach attractions is the beach boardwalk and pier. Packed with fun thrill rides and some good food, it’s so much fun to hop on the go-karts and treat the kids to an ice cream cone! If you’re doing the adult thing, there are fabulous restaurants, bars, and a picturesque view of the beach!
There are so many fun Daytona Beach attractions!
Ready to book your fun vacation to Daytona Beach? Whether you’re making it a girls trip or planning on bringing the whole family, take advantage of the warm Florida summer days by planning a trip mid-week. You’ll love the value, and all of the fun things to do in Daytona Beach, Florida! Visit Daytona Beach online and shop for Daytona Beach Weekday Getaway Deals for your next vacation!