Gnocchi with Turkey Kielbasa and Baby Kale
Delicious Butterball Polska Kielbasa Turkey Sausage is the star here, combine with baby kale, garlic, red onion and gnocchi for a tasty and quick meal!
- 1 package Butterball Everyday Polska Kielbasa Turkey Dinner Sausage
- 1 lb. package potato gnocchi
- 1 - 5 oz. bag of baby kale
- 1/4 c. red onion sliced thin
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese
Prepare the gnocchi according to package instructions. I boiled mine for about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
While the gnocchi is cooking saute olive oil, garlic and onion in a large skillet. Add kale little by little, stirring until it wilts.
Add Butterball kielbasa turkey sausage to the skillet, stir, then fold in the gnocchi. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, top with Parmesan and serve!
1. I cut the sausage into smaller bites, making it a bit more child friendly.
2. Make sure you use BABY kale, it has smaller leaves, which are mild and much less harsh than regular kale. Again, child friendly :)