This blue zebra theme baby shower is such a cute boys’ baby shower idea! Celebrate the new arrival with this black, white & blue unique baby shower idea for boys.
Black and white zebra party fun
A friend of mine is due this month, she’s welcoming a little boy into the world! Her baby shower was a couple of weeks ago. There are so many options for baby shower themes for boys, so when I heard that they would be decorating with a blue zebra theme, I thought, wow really? Sounds interesting!
Celebrate with these zebra baby shower party ideas!
Now, I have seen the zebra theme done as a pink and black color scheme for baby girls, but why not blue? I honestly had no idea how it would turn out. I am happy to report that this party theme was so ADORABLE and well put together!
Blue Zebra Theme Baby Shower Ideas for Boys
If you are interested in throwing a zebra-themed baby shower party, there are a lot of good ideas here. From the zebra baby shower invitations to the party decorations and food, you are going to love this!
The zebra themed dessert table
Take a look at the dessert table below, decked out in baby blue and zebra printed tablecloths, ribbon, and blue-inspired candies and treats.
They made chocolate-dipped Rice Krispies treats (using blue candy melts) and had zebra themed cutlery, napkins and blue plates, and blue Pop Rocks. They also ordered custom caramel apples as favors with really cute tags attached to the wooden sticks.
More from the desserts and sweet table – those two tall vases are filled with blue cotton candy. There are also cookies with blue M&M’s, cupcakes, and little blue champagne flutes filled with candy.
The blue baby shower party favors
The caramel apples shown above also doubled as the party favors. Each one had the baby’s name and shower date printed on a zebra trimmed diamond card. This was such a cute idea!
Zebra baby shower decorations
This baby shower was both indoors and out. The inside space had most of the food and dessert table, where as the outdoor decor included blue zebra-themed diaper cakes as table centerpieces, hanging colored paper lanterns, and the gift table was full of fun zebra themed prize bags and cute gift baskets wrapped in blue tulle.
Here are some more cute zebra baby shower party decorations:
- We love these zebra-themed party invitations!
- Zebra striped black and white printed fans decoration– hang these from the ceiling
- Beautiful blue and zebra striped dessert table – this sweets table has some great ideas.
- Blue and white striped zebra party bags – perfect for your zebra party favors!
- Zebra balloons are big, bold, and make such beautiful decorations!
- Mini Zebra piñata idea – This is from a birthday party, but it’s still a zebra themed idea. It’s great for decorating, you can purchase small or large pinatas here.
- Zebra themed party cups, napkins, plates – 16-pc set – set up the table with themed cutlery and even accent these zebra with blue napkins and plates.
What do you think about this boys baby shower idea?
Out of the many boy baby shower themes, this blue zebra-themed party is definitely a favorite. Both cute and unique, I think the blue zebra baby shower idea is wonderful.
What do you think? Love it? Hate it? Do you have any other baby shower ideas for boys that you’d like to share? Let us know your thoughts!