Looking for some funny jokes for kids? These clean riddles and knock knock jokes for kids are so much fun! Prepare for some silly laughs!
The best jokes that are funny for kids
My son has been on a knock knock joke kick for the past few months. His most recent is questionable…
“Why did the chicken cross the road? I don’t know, why? Because his butt fell off.”
Uhhh, what?! Ok kid.
When MJ tells jokes, we know what we’re gonna get. They hardly ever make sense, but we laugh along with him and tell a joke of our own to make him laugh, too. Here are a few fun jokes for kids, all of them are clean and family-friendly. If you love some good butt jokes for kids, share them with your children and have a laugh!
15 Funny Jokes for Kids – Knock Knock Jokes and more
A list of knock knock jokes for kids:
2. Knock Knock. Who’s there? Boo. Boo Who? Awww, don’t cry, it’s just a joke!
3. Knock Knock. Who’s there? Hatch. Hatch Who? Bless you!
4. Knock knock. Who’s there? Olive. Olive Who? Olive you with all of my heart ♥
5. Knock Knock. Who’s there? Lettuce. Lettuce Who? Lettuce in! it’s cold out here!
6. Knock, Knock. Who’s there? A little old lady. A little old lady who? Wow, I didn’t know you could yodel!
7. Knock Knock. Who’s there? Baby Bee. Baby Bee who? Baby bee a doll and bring me a snack.
Laughable puns for kids
8. What kind of bear has no teeth?
A gummy bear!
9. When does it rain money?
When there is change in the weather.
10. Why did the chicken cross the playground?
To get to the other slide.
11. What are the strongest days of the week?
Saturday and Sunday. Every other day is a weekday.
12. Why can’t a dalmation hide?
Because it’s always spotted!
13. Why didn’t the teddy bear finish his supper?
Because he was already stuffed.
14. How do you get a peanut to laugh?
You crack it up.
15. How do you fix a broken jack o’lantern?
You use a pumpkin patch.
Do you know any more fun family friendly jokes
Know any more jokes that are funny for kids? We love hearing all of your ideas. Please share your favorite funny jokes for kids in the comments!