If you’re visiting Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL on a budget, book one of the cheapest Disney World resorts for your next trip. These affordable Disney resorts are on the property or very close to theme parks and activities.
Save money on your Disney World vacation
Are you looking to plan a trip to Walt Disney World? A family Disney trip can be truly magical, but it can also cost a pretty penny. Travel costs, theme park tickets, hotel, food, extras – it all adds up. You can definitely plan a trip without overspending on your vacation and lowering your hotel costs is a great place to start.
If you’re looking for the cheapest hotels on Disney property, or for budget hotels near Disney, you are going to love these hotels we have found!
Finding the cheapest hotels at Disney World
We all love a good Disney experience, but some of us just can’t afford to stay at the more expensive hotels, like the Disney Contemporary Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge, or Disney’s Grand Floridian. This is why we have listed some of the best Disney World hotels to stay at that won’t break the bank!
Everything on this list has been vetted by tourists and has really good reviews, all at a low price. Obviously, prices may vary based on the time of year, size of your room, and other factors, but you will pay far less for these rooms without skimping on all of the fun amenities you love in a vacation.
So, what are the cheapest Disney World resorts?
There are many different hotel options in Orlando for your Walt Disney World trip. Some of these resorts are owned by Disney and some are off property, but very close to the Disney theme parks and hotels. Here are some of the cheapest hotels at Disney World to stay at.
The most affordable budget Disney World resorts
1. Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Another affordable Disney World hotel option for families is the Pop Century Resort. This resort is themed after pop culture trends and icons from the 50s and 90s and is colorful, vibrant, and fun! Pop Century has everything you need for an amazing vacation, including an arcade, playground, Disney movie screenings, free transportation to theme parks, and more.
2. Disney’s All-Star Movie Resort
The Walt Disney World All-Star Movies hotel gives a nod to some of the most popular movies to come out of the Disneyverse! You’ll see fun favorites all around this property, like Toy Story, 101 Dalmations, Fantasia, and more. Enjoy outdoor movies under the stars, pools, a playground, Disney transportation, and even a food court.
3. Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
Another one of the cheapest Disney World resorts is the All-Star Sports Resort. This fun hotel is themed after all of your favorite sports, such as football, baseball, soccer, surfing, and basketball, and has plenty of fun activities for your stay! With 2 pools, an arcade, various sports to play, and more, there is always something fun to do at this Disney hotel.
4. Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
This fun All-Star Music resort is for music lovers, celebrating the best in jazz, rock, calypso, country, and show tunes. Expect a lot of dancing and musical-themed fun, including a guitar-shaped pool, a piano pool, large musical statues and decor, colorful rooms and suites, and more.
5. Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
If you are into all things animation, this is the best budget Disney World resort for you! The Art of Animation Resort celebrates the best of Disney’s animated films, including The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Cars, and more. This colorful resort offers family-sized suites, allows pets, offers free transportation to Disney attractions, and has the largest pool on the entire Walt Disney World property!
The best budget off-site Disney hotels
There are many other hotel options outside of the Disney World properties. All of the hotels we have listed are resort-style properties that are at least 3-star hotels, right next to the Walt Disney Resort property, and have really good reviews. Some of these hotels even have theme park shuttle service!
6. Westgate Town Center Resort – This property is an all-villa resort located in Kissimmee, FL, right outside of the WDW resort. There is a waterpark here that looks amazing, they have 14 pools (!!!), plus they offer free shuttle service to Disney theme parks
7. Doubletree Suites by Hilton Orlando – This hotel is in the Disney Springs area, less than a mile away, and is an actual WDW partner hotel. There is a Disney shuttle included with your resort fee and the property has everything you need for a comfortable stay.
8. Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites – This is a fun all-suite, resort-style property that sits at the entrance of the Walt Disney Resort. Enjoy the on-site waterpark and splash pad, plus so many more activities at this resort. They also offer free theme park shuttle service.
9. Courtyard Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista – This is another budget Disney World hotel option that is close by Disney Springs, Epcot, and more attractions. Enjoy comfort and fun at a low price when you plan your trip to Walt Disney World.
10. Wyndham Lake Buena Vista – This Orlando lakefront hotel property is a wonderful family resort that is right across the street from Disney Springs. They do offer a daily shuttle service to the Disney theme parks and have a fun pool area for all ages. Also, some rooms at this resort have a view of the nightly Disney fireworks!
Enjoy your family trip to Disney World!
When you start planning your trip to Disney World in Orlando, just know that you do not have to go crazy and break the bank with your hotel room!
Whether you stay at a Disney-owned value hotel or an off-site Disney World hotel, we hope this list of the cheapest Disney World resorts is helpful for you and your family to keep costs down. Enjoy your vacation!