These strawberry cookie butter heart waffles are super cute for your Valentine. Surprise your honey this year with a delicious, Valentine’s Day breakfast!
Heart-shaped waffles for Valentine’s Day breakfast
Who’s looking for a sweet Valentine’s day treat to serve to their loved ones this year? We love Kellogg’s Eggo Waffles, an easy breakfast treat to make at home. Now, you can give your sweetheart a smile with this strawberry cookie butter heart waffles Valentine’s day breakfast idea that shows just home much you love them!
These easy heart waffles are something to love
The kids and I did a little experimenting in the kitchen, we were looking for something Valentine’s Day themed that would combine simplicity, taste, and fun. You don’t need a special heart waffle iron to make these unless you want one.
You can totally make heart-shaped waffles from frozen ones! This simple recipe uses Eggo waffles, favorites of ours, and is quite the treat. If you are looking for heart-shaped breakfast ideas, give this one a try. You can make heart waffles without a waffle iron, it came out so cute and tasty!
Strawberry Cookie Butter Heart Waffles
makes 12 servings
- 1 box Kellogg’s Eggo Waffles
- cookie butter spread (this cookie butter is AMAZING)
- fresh strawberries, sliced thin
- 4-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter (to fit the waffle)
Step 1: Cut heart shape into the waffles
Prep the Kellogg’s Eggo Waffles by cooking two of them according to package instructions. Before cooking, let them sit out for about 10 minutes, then press your heart-shaped cookie cutter into the waffle. Remove the outside edges and discard (or eat them, we won’t judge).
Step 2: Toast and dress the waffles
Toast the waffles in your toaster or oven according to the instructions on the package. Remember, they sat out and thawed for a bit, so take that into consideration for a little less cooking time.
Spread the cookie butter on one of the waffles, then lay the strawberries on top, covering it in its entirety. Finally, place a heart waffle on the very top and serve!
Strawberry Heart-Shaped Waffles with Cookie Butter
- 1 box Kellogg’s Eggo Waffles 12 count
- cookie butter spread
- fresh strawberries sliced thin
- 4 inch heart-shaped cookie cutter to fit the waffle
- Before cooking, pull Eggo waffles from the freezer and let them sit out for about 10 minutes. Press your heart-shaped cookie cutter into the waffle. Remove the outside edges and discard.
- Toast Kellogg’s Eggo Waffles according to package instructions, taking away a little less time since they have thawed slightly. Allow them to cool for a minute or two.
- Spread the cookie butter on one of the waffles, then lay the sliced strawberries on top, covering it in its entirety.
- Place the second heart-shaped waffle on top, decorate with a sliced strawberry, and serve.
Enjoy these lovely heart-shaped waffles
These were really good, just enough sweetness, so no syrup is necessary. My kids definitely added syrup, though! If you are not into cookie butter, you can easily substitute this with peanut butter, almond butter, cashew, or any other nut butter you desire.
Your easy Valentine’s Day breakfast is served – enjoy these easy strawberry cookie butter heart waffles! If you’re looking for more Valentine fun, check out our heart-shaped Rice Krispies Treats dipped in chocolate!
Subscribe: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube
Looks easy and fun.
I love how simply brilliant this recipe is!
These are too cute and look so yummy! this would be fun to make. I have never heard of cookie butter spread before though.
Aw…those are cute! I like that idea….my kids would love these!