Learning how to get pregnant faster naturally is a good way to make sure you are doing everything you can to get pregnant soon. Read through our getting pregnant fast tips, it’s more than just having sex!
Trying to get pregnant faster? Whether you’re planning your family for the future or want to conceive right away, it can be hard to get pregnant, right when you want to. Personally, I wanted to have my daughter two years before I actually did, I just wouldn’t get pregnant. All of the sex in the world is a great start, but there are many other factors that determine conception.
Getting pregnant fast tips
I looked to an expert to find the answers, and Dr. Jean M. Twenge, Ph.D. delivered her best advice. Obviously, every woman’s body is different, but there are a few ways that you can increase your chances by following a few rules. If you’re trying to conceive, take a look at these tips to get pregnant fast, and naturally.
10 Tips on How To Get Pregnant Faster Naturally
- Get rid of your birth control immediately: “A good rule of thumb is to get off of the pill three months before trying to conceive if you have been on it for less than a year, and six months prior if you have been on it for over a year.” This is the first step in learning how to get pregnant faster, no more birth control. But please be completely sure you’re ready once you get off, you can conceive any time!
- Learn your personal ovulation cycle: You may be thinking ” I need to get pregnant this month,” so make sure you know your ovulation cycles. “Between a third and two-thirds of women under age 35 who are aware of their fertile time are able to conceive in their first month of trying”.
- Use a fertility monitor to find your most fertile time: “Find your fertile time by using a fertility monitor, ovulation predictor kits (OPKs), charting, or (my personal favorite) all three. Then you’ll know exactly when to get busy.” This could be a key tip to getting pregnant fast.
- Have your partner get a sperm analysis: “If you’ve been having ovulation-focused sex for over three months and still haven’t conceived- don’t freak out! This “male factor” or sperm issue comprises nearly half of all fertility issues.”
- Adjust your diet for optimal fertility: Did you know that your diet can help your body how to get pregnant faster? “Incorporate fertility-boosting foods such as vegetables, fruits, whole grains, fish, soy foods, and olive oil. Avoid trans-fats and partially hydrogenated oil, found in frosting and some baked goods. These are so bad that the FDA just outlawed them!”
- Take prenatal vitamins: “Folate and vitamin B6 increase your chances of getting pregnant quickly. Omega 3 fatty acids (fish oil) have been linked to better embryos in IVF and smarter babies overall. There is also strong evidence that prenatal vitamins lower the chance of birth defects, so begin taking them immediately.”
- Sex every day doesn’t lower sperm count: “Have as much sex as you please, and enjoy it.”
- Cut the caffeine: “Non-smoking women who consume about 2-5 cups of coffee per day cut their fertility by 12 percent. Consuming caffeine has an even worse effect on male fertility, where having 5 cups of coffee a day will cut his fertility in half.”
- Soak up the sun: “Sunlight causes your skin to generate Vitamin D, which has been linked to fertility. Sit outside for 15-30 minutes without sunscreen a few times a week in the afternoon. This will also help you sleep.”
- The earlier you know you’re pregnant, the better: “Several scientific studies and a Consumer Reports study showed that [early pregnancy tests] detect the smallest amount of the pregnancy hormone – so it can tell you sooner than any other test. The sooner you know you’re pregnant, the sooner you can begin making healthy pregnancy choices for yourself and your baby.”
More getting pregnant fast tips…
Thank you Dr. Jean M. Twenge, Ph.D. for the expert conception tips! If you need more information about getting pregnant fast, check out “The Impatient Woman’s Guide to Getting Pregnant.” Good luck with your journey to conceiving a happy, healthy baby!
Comforting and intimate, this “girlfriend” guide to getting pregnant gets to the heart of all the emotional issues around having children—biological pressure, in-law pressures, greater social pressures—to support women who are considering getting pregnant. Trying to conceive often involves an enormous amount of emotion, from anxiety and disappointment to hope and joy. With comfort, humor, and straightforward advice, The Impatient Woman’s Guide to Getting Pregnant is the bedside companion to help you through it.
Subscribe: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube | Google+ | Periscope
I prevented for 8 year in family planning from clinic after having a baby, it seems I don’t menstruate every month I need to conceive en its been long without using protection but nothing has happened yet.anything wrong?
You should see a doctor, especially if you’re not mensturating normally. That can definitely have an affect on getting pregnant. Good luck to you!
When you’re used to the bottom falling out, it’s impossible to relax. But I managed to cure my infertility and get pregnant with this method:
( infertilityinwomen.com/how-to-get-pregnant-faster ).
I am feeling difficulty in getting pregnant due to irregular periods.
hi everyone i had been married since 3 and half years ago, since then i am trying to conceive. my age is 34 years now, my hormonal reports including FSH,LH,estrogen and thyriod function tests are normal, my diagnostic laproscopy is also normal and my husbands semen analysis is also normal. my serum prolactin levels are normal, but i have got breast tenderness and secretion after ovulation upto my periods. i have underwent three cycles of IUI without any success. now i am worried what to do? please give me possible reasons for this delay and what should be the future course of action.
i was unable to bear children and i discover a testimony through the internet and now i am happy because on facebook i found the man who help me for good and now am eight months pregnant and he told me that antelope give birth without losing a child, on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)
I have recently had some difficulty getting pregnant. Been trying for about 4 months with zero luck. I have been reading different reviews and recommendations about fertility monitors.