We saw the movie, so we can spill: Read The LEGO Batman movie review and some reasons that you should definitely go see it on February 10th – head to the theater and don’t miss it!
Na na na na na na na na BATMAN! I sure hope you sang that part out loud! Batman was such a fun character in The LEGO Movie, so it’s no surprise that they brought him back around to fight evil in his own movie – The LEGO Batman Movie! We got the chance to pre-screen the film and boy was it fun. The writers and producers put a fun spin on the classic Batman story, they kept all of the characters plus all of the good Batman tricks and gadgets you know and love. Wanna know what I thought about the movie? SCROLL DOOWWWWWNNNNN and read The LEGO Batman movie review.
About the movie:
There are big changes brewing in Gotham, but if Batman wants to save the city from the Joker’s hostile takeover, he may have to drop the lone vigilante thing, try to work with others and maybe, just maybe, learn to lighten up. Maybe his superhero sidekick Robin and loyal butler Alfred can show him a thing or two (thanks, Google).
The LEGO Batman Movie Review + 5 Reasons To Go See It This Weekend!
Here’s what I thought about it:
Humorous, action packed, sharp, witty, and full of all things Batman, this movie did not disappoint! You’ll see all of the fun characters in LEGO form from past Batman movies that we all know and love, including Robin, Alfred, The Joker, Two Face, Bane, and more. As Batman fights off evil villains who wreck havoc amongst Gotham City, he must learn how to push his ego aside to get the job done. There are humorous jokes and laughs for both the adults and kids, everyone in the theater was cracking up out loud at different parts of the movie! And, of course, a little bit of family and team work come into play, tugging at your heart strings.
5 reasons to go see the LEGO Batman Movie this weekend:
- It’s BATMAN, duh! If you love Batman, there is no reason to even ask if you should go see the LEGO version of him in the movie.
- You absolutely loved The LEGO Movie and you want to see something created by the same team.
- Fun humor for kids and a little bit of rude humor for the adults.
- You are open minded and down with acceptance and inclusion of all types of families, and you want your kids to be, too. Because there’s a non-traditional family model here and I LOVE IT.
- Your children pester you to take them to the movies because they love all things LEGO. You won’t be disappointed!
The LEGO Batman Movie – in theaters Friday, February 10, 2017!
Listen, I loved this movie and so did my kids. I hope you go see the movie after The LEGO Batman movie review, it’s so much fun for the whole family!