It’s Teacher Appreciation week! Check out these homemade gifts for teachers gifts that are sure to show you care. If you have school aged children, you know how much a good teacher means to them. If you are looking to reward you child’s teacher with a handmade gift, look no further!
8 DIY Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas & Homemade Gifts for Teachers
2. Cash Gratitude Gift – The Crafting Chicks came up with this simple idea of giving cash in a cute way. Teachers can purchase whatever they wish!
5. Pencil Flower Bouquet – Whipperberry has a great tutorial for this DIY Pencil Bouquet! This is such a great idea, because seriously, ho uses pencils more than teachers?
6. DIY Soda Pop Gift – My Teacher is AW-some! This is such a cute gift to make for teachers who love soda. Such a simple concept, tie a bag of candy and a gift tag to a six pack.
7. DIY Colored Pencil Vase – Debbie from Happy Clippings shares this cute idea, this is one of my favorite homemade gifts for teachers! It’s so simple to make, just get a can and wrap colored pencils around it. See how in the tutorial.
8. Marvelous Teacher M&M’s Canister – Grab a cute craft canister, fill it with M&M’s, adorn with ribbon and attach a note. Such a simple and cute idea from Seasons of Joy!
9. BONUS: Make a succulent in a mug – This is such a cute gift idea for teachers, “complete with a gift tag that says “thanks for helping me grow,” the succulent in a mug is a cute personalized two in one gift idea: the succulent serves as a plant that the recipient can use as a decoration, and if the plant dies or they end up re-potting it, they’ll have a nice mug to use for the rest of their days!”