Try some of these top 5 menu items at Outback Steakhouse! I am a member of the #OutbackBestMates, a fun, sponsored ambassador program where I get to share all of their deliciousness with you all. Drool on this…
Outback Steakhouse menu
When is the last time you treated yourself or one of your loved ones to a nice steak and seafood dinner? Has it been a while?
Luckily for us, we’ve got an Outback Steakhouse nearby, which makes it easy and affordable to get steakhouse meals whenever we choose to! I got a chance to visit our location and meet the manager. He was a very nice and accommodating gentleman, giving us the chance to try out lots of Outback’s specialty menu items that we had never tasted. They have so many delicious menu items, plan your next visit to your local Outback and consider trying one of these…
What is the best meal to get at Outback Steakhouse?
Whether it’s steak, seafood, or even appetizers and desserts, there are so many wonderful menu items to try at Outback. These are our absolute favorites!
Top 5 Must-Try Menu Items at Outback Steakhouse
1. The Bloomin’ Onion – A classic at Outback Steakhouse, they’ve got their own twist to traditional onion rings. I order one every time!
A true Outback original. Our special onion is hand-carved by a dedicated Bloomologist, cooked until golden and ready to dip into our spicy signature bloom sauce.
2. Seared Peppered Ahi – I will admit, I was a tad skeptical Ahi at a steakhouse. But y’all, Outback gets it right! I love the dipping sauce, this is one of the best plates of fish I have had
Sashimi-style Ahi Tuna seared rare and placed atop an Asian slaw. Served with a creamy ginger-soy sauce.
3. Victoria’s Filet with Lobster Tail – Surf meets turf in this tasty plate! If you’re looking for the best of both worlds, this is it!
The steak is thick cut and hand-trimmed into a flawless filet. Our chefs season it with our Outback house-made, a secret blend of savory herbs and spices, then sear it on the grill exactly to your liking. Next, we pair the Victoria’s Filet® with a fresh cold water North Atlantic lobster tail carefully harvested from deep in the ocean. Our chefs prepare the lobster tail using a special seasoning blend that brings out the natural and authentic flavors of our seafood. It’s expertly grilled and served on a preheated plate alongside the Victoria’s Filet®, butter, lemon and your choice of two of our delicious sides.
4. Baby Back Ribs – I have been ordering these for years! I don’t live in an area where there is plenty of BBQ, so these succulent ribs give me my fix!
Every day we start with a rack of the highest quality choice pork ribs. Our chefs rub them down with our signature blend of 17 secret spices and we smoke them in-house until they’re tender and bursting with flavor. Before they ever touch your place we finish these baby back bad boys on our wood-fire grill. Now that the baby back ribs are ready to devour, we brush them with our tangy Outback homemade BBQ sauce and they’re ready to go.
5. Fire Cracker Salmon – I ordered this dish, I ate this dish, I LOVED this dish. The mango salsa compliments the salmon, which is grilled to perfection. How do they always do it right, while I burn mine?
Wood-fire grilled Salmon glazed with Firecracker sauce and topped with fresh mango salsa. Fresh seasonal mixed veggies. Sometimes I get a baked potato instead, because, bacon.
Treat Yourself to the best Outback food!
Visit Outback Steakhouse for lunch or dinner, treat yourself to some of the good life! You can get any of the above items, which I personally recommend, plus Steak and Unlimited Shrimp for a limited time. Choose from garlic herb butter or crispy shrimp, sounds delicious!