Who’s ready for some Tuesday night comedy? We recently got the chance to check out ABC’s American Housewife TV show set and meet some of the actors – such an amazing experience!
How neat is it to be able to tour the sets of popular TV shows? I was thrilled to be able to stop by ABC’s American Housewife TV show set last month in Los Angeles, and it was so cool to watch them in action! The show was not at their actual studio home, but shooting on location at a church in Burbank. They were a filming a holiday episode, all of the cast and crew were present, and the whole set was all decked out with Christmas trees, Santa’s Workshop, and other holiday decor!
Check out some of the photos I took, we had the chance to walk around and peruse the set between takes, and we even met some of the cast members!
10 Fun Photos from The Set Of ABC’s American Housewife TV Show!
1. When you get the chance to sit in the Directors chair, you take it! We were waiting in the church for our tour of the set.
2. Actors Ali Wong and Carly Hughes took a break from shooting to take silly photos with us!
3. Inside First Christian Church, where American Housewife TV show was shooting on location. Such a beautiful chapel!
4. When the Director finally cut, we went in a small group to look around the set
5. It’s Christmas in September! Not really, but ABC’s American Housewife TV show was shooting ahead, as most TV shows do. They’ve got to get the holiday episode ready for us come December!
6. Lots of giant cameras capture different angles to get that perfect shot.
7. Small screens allow the Directors and crew members to see what each of the cameras angles are looking at.
8. Actors prepare for the next scene to be shot
9. I got a photo with Leslie Bibb, she plays Viv in the show, Katie’s seemingly perfect neighbor
10. Last but not least, I also got a photo with the star of the show, Katy Mixon! She plays Katie Otto, the lead actor and actual American Housewife in the show. She’s such a vibrant and sweet lady!
ABC’s American Housewife on Tuesday nights at 8:30pm EST!
Don’t miss this weeks episode of American Housewife, Tuesday nights at 8:30pm. You’ll see poor Katie trying to take a nap after the kids kept her up all night. But you know, as a mom, she keeps getting side tracked. That’s a familiar scenario I know all too well!
Make sure you catch the entire Tuesday night comedy line up, so many fun shows with plenty of laughs to be had:
The Middle: 8:00pm/7:00c
American Housewife: 8:30pm/7:30c
Fresh Off The Boat: 9:00pm/8:00c
The Real O’Neals: 9:30pm/8:30c
Subscribe: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube | Google+ | Periscope
I attended a press trip courtesy of Disney. Travel, lodging and other logistics are provided, opinions are those of Honey + Lime.
Leave a Comment