These holiday party food ideas are perfect for entertaining guests this Christmas. Serve these Christmas party food ideas at home or take them to a potluck this year.
Christmas party food ideas
Ho Ho Ho, it’s Christmastime! We are so excited for another wonderful holiday season with family and friends. Unfortunately, we will not be having a Christmas party at our house this year but we will be attending some. I just do not have the time to plan it all out. I was SO looking forward to inviting over family and friends and catching up, spending time, drinking, and having a little game night.
The best holiday foods list
Are you looking for some great holiday food ideas and recipes? From Christmas trees to snowmen, we love these party ideas!
If you are enjoying the holiday festivities at your place and need a few Christmas party ideas, here’s a round-up of some of the cutest Christmas appetizers and desserts. Most of these holiday party food recipes are very easy. I might end up making some of these to go with Christmas dinner.
MAKE IT EASY!
Building a gingerbread house is always a fun activity! Make it together, and EAT IT! I think this is what we’ll do, along with trying out the strawberry Santa hat brownies below!
10 Christmas and Holiday Party Food Ideas and Recipes
1. Santa Sugar Cookies – Created by Onion Rings and Things, these Santa Claus cookies are sure to be a hit, especially with the kids!
2. Christmas Tree Cupcakes – BHG uses a sugar cone on top of each cupcake to create the Christmas tree!
3. Strawberry Santa Hat Brownies – Mini brownies topped with buttercream frosting and strawberries make the perfect festive holiday treats!
4. Santa Claus Crackers – You can always count on the Martha Stewart team to give up some good holiday food ideas. This one happens to involve crackers, pepperoni, ricotta cheese, and celery. Yum!
5. Christmas tree appetizer platter – This cute edible Christmas tree is made of cheese, crackers, and meats, just like a charcuterie board.
6. Pull-Apart Veggie Wreath – A very cute and healthy selection for the table! Use as a finger food Christmas appetizer or serve for dinner. Either way, the wreath is too cute!
7. Santa Hat Pretzels – This sweet and salty recipe uses only 4 ingredients and turns out adorable! This is the perfect Christmas treat for kids, I may make these for MJ’s classroom holiday party.
8. Edible Christmas Fruit Tree – Ginger and Garlic made an adorable Christmas tree made of fruit! Scroll halfway down the page to see the directions.
9. Adorable reindeer cupcakes – Our friends at Spaceships & Laserbeams are sharing these cute cupcakes with reindeer faces made of little candies!
10. Root “Deer” – How cute would it be to serve these little drinkable reindeer!
11. Avocado Christmas Tree Salad – This “Feliz Navidad” avocado salad is shaped into a tree and will delight the masses. Has a fruity twist with a chili vinaigrette. This is such a cute Christmas party food idea!
12. Snowman Cheese Ball – I love this cream cheese ball made with mustard, basil, pesto, and a bunch of other flavors! Super cute holiday party appetizer.
13. White chocolate peppermint Oreo balls – these peppermint balls are made of Oreo cookies and candy canes for a delicious, white chocolate-dipped treat!
14. Festive snowman crackers – These snowman crackers are a fun and quick appetizer to make for your holiday parties.
15. Christmas holly pretzels – I love these cute little pretzel treats. They are decorated like holly and are so festive for Christmas gatherings.
16. Christmas wreath cookies recipe – These cute green holiday wreath cookies are made with cereal and marshmallows. What a fun holiday party food idea!
For more holiday recipes, check out this Taste of Home Christmas recipe book. There are 465 amazing appetizers, entrees, side dishes, bread, cookies, brunch, cakes, pies, beverages, and more recipes that will make your holiday a merry one!
More cute Christmas party food ideas…
Enjoy your holiday season!
These cute Christmas appetizers are great party food ideas for your holiday gatherings. We love the little Santa crackers and can easily make that holiday appetizer wreath. We hope you have a wonderful holiday!