Did you know that you can use one single ingredient to replace lots of cleaning products around the household? It’s VINEGAR! I am partnering with Four Monks™ Cleaning Vinegar to share some common household uses for vinegar, you CAN clean your home the non toxic way!
We have been using vinegar cleaners for a while now, and I am so glad to have been able to try Four Monks™ Cleaning Vinegar products, it really makes it easy for me to spray and go without the chemical smell. There are so many household uses for vinegar, it’s a non toxic chemical-free substance that happens to be acidic, which helps fight some bacteria and germs.
10 Household Uses for Vinegar: My Favorites
- Laundry – You can pour a little vinegar into your wash load to kill some of the germs, remove smells and make your whites look a little brighter!
- Windows and mirrors – Vinegar works well on glass, spray on Four Monks cleaning vinegar and wipe completely for a streak free shine!
- Counter tops – Vinegar solutions are safe for counter tops in all rooms, even the kitchen! Get rid of that pesky bacteria you can’t see.
- Carpets – Soak your stained area with vinegar and scrub good, it helps! Test this first in a small unseen area.
- Toilets – Pour cleaning vinegar into your toilet and let it sit. Smells should fade and stains should, too!
- Mold and mildew – Soak molded areas with vinegar and scrub it all away.
- Shower curtains – Spray a thin layer of Four Monks cleaning vinegar onto shower curtains to prevent mildew growth.
- Shower heads – Crust and corrosion can be removed by pouring vinegar into a plastic bag and tying it onto the shower head. Allow it to soak overnight.
- Dishwasher, microwave, coffee makers and other appliances – I always use vinegar to clean my appliances. Pour vinegar into dishwashers and coffee makers and run the appliance like you normally would. For coffee makers, brew a couple more times to thoroughly flush the vinegar out.
- Kill weeds – If you have unwanted weeds in sidewalk cracks or other areas, spray on a little vinegar to kill them.
Four Monks™ makes it easy to start cleaning your home with their all-purpose cleaning vinegar. They specialize in making non-toxic, environmentally friendly cleaning vinegar that is safe for the whole family to use, and the scent is so fresh! I definitely put my kids to work around the house, my daughter wipes down the table after dinner and my son is responsible for cleaning the bathroom counters. It really puts me at ease to know that they are using a toxin-free cleaner.
Four Monks™ Cleaning Vinegar is available in 24 oz. bottles at Walmart Supercenters and other mass retailers nationwide. Here’s a coupon for $1 off any Four Monks cleaning vinegar, try it!
Subscribe: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube | Google+ | Periscope
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Four Monks™ Cleaning Vinegar.
I am looking for a product with vinegar for a while now and I am happy to find Four Monks vinegar cleaners. 🙂 My husband doesn’t like the smell of vinegar so I don’t clean with it anymore, but I definitely miss it. I will try the Four Monks for sure! Thank you for sharing!