These beautiful DIY spring wreaths are perfect to make for your front door. If you’re itching to decorate for spring, try one of these cute wreaths, they are perfect for Easter and spring home decorating!
Spring door wreath ideas
Spring has almost sprung, and we are super thrilled for warmer weather and outdoor activities galore! I love when spring comes around, all of the birds and the bees have been busy and you can see new love blossoming everywhere.
If you’re ready to start your spring home decorating, these spring wreath DIY projects are perfect for you! Making these wreaths for your front door can be simple, thanks to these great tutorials. Some are floral, some Easter-themed, and some are even made with real greenery! It’s time to get your craft on, check out these DIY spring wreaths for your home.
17 Beautiful DIY Spring Wreaths For Your Front Door
1. Linen and silk shabby chic wreath – Sippy Cup Mom
A simple, clean linen fabric wreath is so shabby chic. Love those rolled fabric rosebuds!
2. Spring Easter egg button wreath – Food Fun Family
We love the bright colors and creative idea of this cute Easter egg button wreath.
3. DIY farmhouse grapevine wreath – Dear Creatives
A grapevine wreath with cotton buds and white berries is so unique. What a gorgeous floral wreath!
4. Easy DIY Easter PEEPS wreath – Honey + Lime
This cute DIY Easter PEEPS wreath features beautiful, bright colors and real PEEPS, a fun craft to make to decorate your home.
5. Spring Easter egg wreath – The Farm Girl Gabs
This DIY spring wreath for your front door uses pastel-colored mini eggs to make a beautiful decor item.
6. Easter paper spring wreath – Faithfully Free
This pretty paper flower wreath craft is really cute for spring!
7. Spring hydrangea wreath – Simply Designing
Wow, the bright, large hydrangea flowers make this spring wreath one of the cutest wreaths for your front door.
8. Simple cloth spring wreath – Mom Endeavors
This beautiful cloth spring wreath is such a simple and cute floral wreath for your front door. I love simple DIY spring wreaths ideas!
9. Spring apple wreath – Made With Happy
Similar to the floral spring wreath above, this simple project is wrapped in cloth fabric and adorned with green apples.
10. DIY daisy wreath – Today’s Creative Life
This daisy wreath uses a grapevine twig base and adds lovely flowers throughout. What an easy diy spring wreath idea!
11. Felt flower yarn wreath – See Vanessa Craft
Yarn and felt come together to create this cute wreath idea.
12. Tulle ribbon spring wreath – Outnumbered 3-1
I love tulle wreaths, so this purple tulle ribbon wreath is one of my favorites! I would add some more color to this spring wreath diy. Too cute!
13. DIY fluffy Easter bunny wreath – Busy Creating Memories
This is a good Easter and spring wreath to make for your door. This fluffy Easter bunny is cute inside and outdoors!
14. Pool noodle spring wreath – The Sits Girls
Got pool noodles? We seem to collect more and more each year, and now you can use them to make pool noodle crafts! This wreath is nice and colorful, perfect for your spring home decor.
15. Spring Easter bunny bottoms wreath – Simple Acres Blog
I love this Easter wreath and I would keep it up all spring! The Easter bunny butts strung across the middle are simply the cutest.
16. How to make a succulent wreath – Today’s Creative Life
Succulents have become more popular as time passes, so why not add some to a door wreath? I really like this unique spring wreath idea.
17. Moss bunny wreath – Mom Spark
Use natural-looking moss to create this cute Easter front door idea! What a beautiful wreath.
Which are your favorite unique spring wreath ideas?
I just love all of these spring wreath ideas, they are super cute and remind us that spring is here! The light colors are perfect for Easter, and all of the textures and shades of green remind me of the world’s new growth that spring offers. Which one of these DIY spring wreaths will you make for your front door?