These are some of the best easy flower crafts for kids, perfect for spring! Enjoy arts and crafts with your kids, a great hands-on learning tool to encourage creativity.
Fun spring flower crafts
Oh, hello there, Spring! I love the change of seasons, and the rains of spring bring us flowers in bloom. Crafting is one of the things that we like to do at home together, it is fun to get creative and enjoy something that we made. These easy flower crafts for kids to make are perfect for those spring rainy days, and the colors of the spring flowers are beautiful!
20 Super Cute and Easy Flower Crafts for Kids To Make This Spring
Welcome the spring withsome fun craft ideas with flowers. We have put together a bunch of really cute and easy flower crafts for preschoolers, toddlers, and even older kids. If you love making arts and crafts together as a family, try some of these fun ideas.
1. Crafts by Amanda- Bouquet of Fingerprint Flowers
2. I Heart Arts n Crafts – Egg Carton Flowers
3. Glued To My Crafts – Popsicle Stick Flower Pot
4. Fun at Home with Kids – Colored Coffee Filter Flowers
5. A Little Pinch of Perfect – Handprint and Footprint Flower Craft
6. School Time Snippets – Yarn Wrapped Tulips
7. I Heart Crafty Things – Colorful Flowers Made with Paper Bowls
8. Kids Craft Room – Flower Suncatchers
9. The Kindergarten Connection – Tissue Paper Flowers
10. The Resourceful Mama – Paper Plate Flowers
11. Arty Crafty Kids – Spring Paper Plate Flower Craft
12. Playful Learning – Flower Print Painting
13. Kid Friendly Things to Do – Water Bottle Flowers
14. Homemade Ginger – Fake Flower Craft
15. Crafty Morning – Spoon Flowers
16. Made With Happy – Photo Flower Kids Craft
17. Kids Activities Blog – Cupcake Liner Flowers
18. Glued To My Crafts – Handprint Flower Bouquet
19. I Heart Arts n Crafts – Invitation to Create a Flower Garden
20. Toddler Approved! – Paper Plate Flower Fine Motor Craft
Enjoy making these easy flower crafts for kids!
We love flowers, and I am sure you’ll love to ring in spring by making some of these flower crafts with your kids. For more fun spring crafts, check out this cute coffee filter butterfly craft and this super fun over the rainbow suncatcher craft!