This easy caramel sticky buns recipe features ooey gooey caramel and walnuts and makes some of the best homemade caramel rolls you will love!
Just like old-fashioned caramel rolls
What’s that sound? Is that breakfast calling? After a nice long weekend rest, it is nice to wake up at your leisure and prepare a delicious morning breakfast. With a little bit of extra time in the morning, we love to make a sweet treat to go with our breakfast – caramel walnut sticky buns!
Easy caramel sticky rolls
This easy sticky rolls recipe is great because it is a quick way to add a tasty caramel treat to your meal. With pre-made puff pastry dough and caramel sticky buns sauce, you can whip these up in no time and serve them to your family.
If you are in search of the best caramel roll recipe, you’ve found it. There’s nothing better than making something sweet for a family weekend breakfast!
Easy Caramel Sticky Buns Recipe with Walnuts
Try these simple and delicious caramel sticky rolls for an easy breakfast for all. The rolls are fluffy, slightly crunchy, and drizzled with caramel topping. With a little bit of soft, flaky, and sweetness, this recipe is bound to become a family favorite.
Ingredients needed for this sticky caramel buns recipe
recipe by Culinary.net
- frozen puff pastry
- cooking spray
- caramel sauce
- powdered sugar
You also need:
Let’s make these caramel walnut sticky buns!
Start making these caramel walnut sticky buns by pre-heating the oven. Sprinkle some flour on a clean countertop surface and spread it around. Roll out one sheet of puff pastry, then drizzle and spread your caramel sauce on the puff pastry’s surface.
Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top of the caramel, then roll up the puff pastry with your rolling pin and cut it into about nine pieces to place inside of a muffin tin.
Bake your caramel rolls in a muffin tin
Pop the muffin tin into the oven and bake for 20-22 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow these caramel sticky rolls a few minutes to cool on a wire cooling rack. If you like your rolls super sweet, drizzle the tops of them with some extra caramel sauce.
Caramel Sticky Buns Recipe with Walnuts
- Rolling Pin
- muffin tin
- wire rack
- Nonstick cooking spray
- flour for rolling pastry
- 1 frozen puff pastry thawed
- caramel sauce divided
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- powdered sugar
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 F. Spray muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle and spread the flour on your countertop work surface. Flatten the puff pastry sheet and roll it into a rectangular shape.
- Drizzle half of the caramel sauce over the pastry sheet and spread it within 1/2 inch of the edges. Sprinkle chopped walnuts over the caramel sauce.
- Starting on the short end, roll the pastry evenly to the other end, with the caramel and walnut toppings on the inside.
- Cut pastry into nine slices and place each roll, cut side up, into muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until caramel sticky buns are golden brown. Immediately remove each sticky roll from the pan and transfer them to a wire rack. Let cool 10 minutes. Drizzle with additional caramel sauce and dust with powdered sugar.
If you are in the mood for something sweet, you are going to love this recipe for sticky buns with caramel and nuts. You can also modify these caramel rolls without nuts. Just skip that step in the instructions if you want to leave them out.
Enjoy your homemade sticky buns!
The next weekend breakfast you prepare, make sure you have time to bake these caramel walnut sticky buns! Your family will enjoy this gooey caramel rolls recipe. Enjoy these delicious breakfast buns!
More weekend breakfast ideas
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe with 2 Bananas
- Almond Mixed Berry Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- Sweet & Easy Mini Cornbread Muffins Recipe
- 21 Healthy Egg Breakfast Recipes That Will Jump Start Your Mornings
Subscribe: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube
Leave a Comment