These fun DIY dollar store Halloween crafts are so much fun to do with the kids this fall. They are easy and cheap Halloween crafts activities that kids enjoy!
Cheap Halloween crafts
Halloween is such a fun time of year! We love to dress up in costumes at school, for parties, and definitely to go trick-or-treating on Halloween night. We love to do easy crafts, so these dollar store Halloween crafts are the perfect fun, budget-friendly Halloween activities.
Check out some of our favorite cheap Halloween crafts…
17 Dollar Store Halloween Crafts for Kids
1. Easy dollar store Halloween wreath – Simply Designing
Such a cute and simple Halloween wreath.
2. DIY dollar store Halloween bin – The Typical Mom
Great for trick-or-treaters.
3. DIY dollar store Halloween bird cage – The Tiptoe Fairy
This is such a spooky bird cage!
4. DIY Halloween cake stand – Hawthorne and Main
Cute and simple Halloween candy holder.
5. Easy Halloween ghost lollipops – Honey + Lime
Great to pass out at school Halloween parties.
6. Spooky paper spiders craft – This West Coast Mommy
These spiders make fun hanging decorations!
7. DIY Halloween treat bucket – That’s What Che Said
Another great Halloween DIY for treats.
8. Creepy Halloween cups – The Simple Parent
What cute character cups!
10. Cute paper Halloween handprints – The Best Ideas for Kids
Kids love to see their handprint as a Halloween favorite.
11. Quilled pumpkin craft for kids – Ruffles and Rainboots
I love the details in this quilled pumpkin.
12. Monster pudding cups – Dash of Evans
Adorable cups, great for Halloween parties.
13. Flying Halloween bats – Eat Move Make
Decorate the walls with these flying paper bats.
14. Bat and ghost treat holders – Simply Designing
Hold your favorite Halloween treats in these bats and ghosts.
15. Halloween popsicle stick pumpkins craft – Honey + Lime
Popsicle sticks are great for so many things, and these Jack O Lanterns are cute!
Enjoy these cheap Halloween crafts!
Halloween fun doesn’t have to be expensive, and dollar store crafts are the best way to keep costs down. Try some of these projects this Fall, you never know what your kids might love creating. In the spirit of Halloween, we hope you enjoy these fun crafts!