These fun DIY dollar store Halloween crafts are so much fun to do with the kids this fall. They are easy and cheap Halloween crafts activities that kids enjoy!
Cheap Halloween crafts
Halloween is such a fun time of year! We love to dress up in costumes at school, for parties, and definitely to go trick-or-treating on Halloween night. We love to do easy crafts, so these dollar store Halloween crafts are the perfect fun, budget-friendly Halloween activities.
17 Dollar Store Halloween Crafts for Kids
If you love DIY Halloween crafts, check out some of our favorite dollar store Halloween ideas to try.
1. Easy dollar store Halloween wreath – Simply Designing
Such a cute and simple Halloween wreath.
2. DIY dollar store Halloween bin – The Typical Mom
This DIY Dollar Tree Halloween craft is great for trick-or-treaters.
3. DIY dollar store Halloween bird cage – The Tiptoe Fairy
This is such a spooky birdcage craft!
4. DIY Halloween cake stand – Hawthorne and Main
A cute and simple Halloween candy holder craft.
5. Easy Halloween ghost lollipops – Honey + Lime
This is a good dollar store Halloween craft that is great to pass out at school Halloween parties.
6. Spooky paper spiders craft – This West Coast Mommy
These paper spiders make fun hanging decorations!
7. DIY Halloween treat bucket – That’s What Che Said
If you need a candy or treat holder, this is another great Halloween DIY for treats.
8. Creepy Halloween cups – The Simple Parent
We love these ghosts, pumpkins, and cute dollar store Frankenstein craft ideas. What cute character cups!
9. Cardboard Halloween bat craft for kids – The Homespun Hydrangea
Toilet paper roll crafts are always so cute, and these black bats are no exception.
10. Cute paper Halloween handprints – The Best Ideas for Kids
Kids love to see their handprint as a Halloween favorite. This is such an easy cheap Halloween craft!
11. Quilled pumpkin craft for kids – Ruffles and Rainboots
I love the details in this quilled pumpkin, a cute Halloween paper craft.
12. Monster pudding cups – Dash of Evans
Make these adorable cups for Halloween parties and events. Buy the pudding cups from the dollar store and decorate to make these little monsters.
13. Flying Halloween bats – Eat Move Make
Decorate the walls with these flying paper bats, they make such fun dollar store Halloween decorations!
14. Bat and ghost treat holders – Simply Designing
Hold your favorite Halloween treats in these bats and ghosts. You can put cute little trinkets or Halloween candies inside them, all found at the dollar store.
15. Halloween popsicle stick pumpkins craft – Honey + Lime
Popsicle sticks are great for so many things, and these Halloween Jack O Lanterns are cute!
16. Halloween pompom banner craft – Ruffles and Rainboots
Halloween dollar store crafts are made easy with this super cute Halloween garland using dollar store items.
17. Paper plate pumpkin craft – The Simple Parent
I love a good paper plate craft, and this little pumpkin art project is so cute for toddlers and preschoolers.
Enjoy these dollar store Halloween craft ideas
Halloween fun doesn’t have to be expensive, and dollar store crafts are the best way to keep costs down. Try some of these fun dollar store Halloween ideas and projects this Fall, you never know what your kids might love creating. In the spirit of Halloween, we hope you enjoy these fun crafts!
More Dollar Tree Halloween crafts and materials…
Click the image below to visit Dollar Tree online for more cheap Halloween craft ideas and inexpensive projects to make this fall.