These easy Christmas tree crafts for kids are such cute ideas to make this holiday season. Try out some of these Christmas tree art projects are home with your kids.
Christmas tree craft ideas
It’s Christmas time and you know what that means – we’re decking the halls, buying gifts, baking Christmas cookies, and of course, putting up our Christmas tree!
The holidays are truly our favorite time of year. We love to spend time together as a family and Christmas crafts are always a part of the fun.
Fun DIY Christmas trees to make
If you love crafting during the holidays, these kids Christmas tree projects are so much fun to make! Learn how to make Christmas tree crafts with these fun ideas from parents, fellow bloggers, and others from around the web.
22 Cute & Easy Christmas Tree Crafts for Kids
Below is a list of some of the best tree crafts for Christmas. From paper Christmas craft ideas to buttons, pompoms, felt, and even coffee filters, try out some of these Christmas tree art projects at home with the kids this holiday season!
1. Folded paper Christmas trees – Our Kid Things makes such a cute tree out of folded green paper!
2. Pasta Christmas tree craft idea – These trees are made of cardboard and macaroni pasta noodles. Get the tutorial from The Best Ideas for Kids.
3. DIY Christmas tree cards – Our DIY Christmas tree cards are made of construction paper and paper straws for a fun Christmas tree project.
4. Paper plate Christmas trees – This cute idea from The Simple Parent makes a fun paper plate Christmas tree craft!
5. DIY foam decorated Christmas trees craft – You can make these 3D foam Christmas trees with this cute craft set. Put together the trees and you can decorate them with foam stickers, add a tree stand, and more.
6. Cute paper Christmas tree cups kids craft – These easy trees are made of paper cups by Two Kids and A Coupon and are perfect for little hands to create.
7. DIY button Christmas trees – These adorable trees are made out of green buttons! Get the tutorial from Hey Let’s Make Stuff.
8. Toilet paper roll Christmas trees craft – The Soccer Mom blog made some really cute Christmas tree crafts for kids with these cardboard tube trees!
9. Popsicle stick Christmas trees – This fun Christmas tree craft idea from She Saved uses popsicle sticks to create a fun tree craft.
10. Felt Christmas tree sewing project – This felt craft is a sewing project that is great for older kids. Get the tutorial here at Sugar, Spice, and Glitter.
11. Christmas tree cards kit – Make your cards this year with this cute tree cards craft kit! It has everything you need to create beautiful 5×7 holiday cards with trees.
12. Snowy coffee filter Christmas trees – This cute holiday tree project is made of white coffee filters by The Suburban Mom.
13. Handprint Christmas trees craft – These cute holiday trees are made with little handprints! Get the instructions from Our Kid Things.
14. Christmas tree pine cones craft – The team at Homeschool Preschool took these pine cones, painted them, and decorated them like Christmas trees!
15. DIY Christmas tree straw ornaments – We love a paper straw craft and Made In A Pinch created these super cute Christmas tree ornaments made out of them!
16. Cute tissue paper Christmas trees – These colorful trees are made with tissue paper and foam cones by Design Improvised!
17. Pipe cleaner Christmas trees craft – This cute and easy Christmas tree kids craft uses pipe cleaners to create a simple tree! Get the tutorial at Two Kids and A Coupon.
18. Salt-painted Christmas trees kids craft – These easy salt-painted holiday trees by The Best Ideas for Kids are such a darling Christmas art project!
19. Fringe Christmas trees – Make these cute sequin-decorated Christmas trees craft made out of fringed paper! This kids’ craft was created by I Heart Crafty Things.
20. Pom Pom Christmas tree craft – This cute paper holiday craft uses pom poms to create a fun Christmas tree! Get the instructions over at The Simple Parent.
21. DIY paper straw Christmas ornaments – You can make these tree ornaments out of paper straws with this cute craft kit!
22. Easy paper Christmas tree craft – Hang the lights on this cute Christmas tree craft! This fun holiday craft is made by Fireflies & Mudpies.
What are your favorite kids Christmas tree crafts?
We love these holiday tree craft ideas! They are so much fun to create with the kids. Which crafts will you try? The homemade Christmas tree ornaments? The paper Christmas tree crafts? The DIY Christmas tree greeting cards? How can you choose just one?!