We love these top 10 Guardians of the Galaxy 2 merchandise, have fun celebrating the release of the new Guardians of the Galaxy movie. So many fun toys and memorabilia! This post contains affiliate links to all of our favorite items.
Ok guys, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is out in theaters today, May 5, 2017! This movie is really so much fun, packed with action, laughs, and even a few heartfelt moments that we all can relate to. Of course, there are tons of fun Guardians of the Galaxy 2 merchandise and toys that any GOTG fan would LOVE, I got them all courtesy of Disney and Marvel and they are fabulous!
From clothes to action figure toys, and even practical items like notebooks and water bottles, these are the perfect things to grab any Marvel movie lover. Here are my 10 favorite must-have Guardians of the Galaxy 2 merchandise items, in order with my favorites listed first!
Top 10 Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Merchandise and Toys We LOVE
1. Rock n’ Roll Baby Groot – This is BY FAR the cutest little toy that I have ever had! Baby Groot dances to some of your favorite tunes from the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 movie, you can control him, hear some “I am Groot” phrases, and watch him get down on the ground!
2. Star-Lord Elemental Blaster – When you find yourself in an intergalactic battle, this blaster is definitely needed! Fun lights and sound effects, plus the ability to rotate for different modes makes this a must-have toy for make believe play.
3. Guardians of the Galaxy Star-Lord mask – This is perfect for all of the little Star-Lord lovers in your life! Strap on this fun mask with the elemental blaster above and battle with the bad guys in space.
4. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Sound Machine – Stay tuned to all of the galaxy with this fun sound machine. Use it as a key chain and keep the tunes pumping, it will provide fun sound effects wherever you may go!
5. Funko POP Vinyl Collectible Figurines – These are fun little Guardians of the Galaxy 2 merchandise items!
These vinyl minifigures are popular collectibles and include the new characters in Vol. 2, get them all: Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Baby Groot, Rocket, Nebula, Ego, Mantis, Yondu, Taser Face
6. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 6-inch Legends Series Figures – Another fun way to play is to assemble your own Guardians team with these fun action figures! They each stand 6 inches tall and are perfect for pretend play, or to keep as a collectors item. Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Yondu, Rocket
7. Night Night, Groot Book – This is the sweetest little bed time story, Baby Groot has got to get to bed, but Rocket and the rest of the Guardians need his help to save the galaxy! I love reading it with my daughter at night before bed.
8. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 reusable tote bag – This fun Guardians of the Galaxy 2 merchandise tote bag is decorated with all of your favorite characters from the movie. Also, they are super sturdy, I have two and I take them grocery shopping every week!
9. Baby Groot journal – Write to your hearts content with this fun Baby Groot themed journal! I haven’t yet decided what I would like to write in mine yet.
10. Guardians of the Galaxy “I am Groot” Water Bottle – Finally, take this super cute reusable water bottle with you to stay hydrated throughout the day! The clear bottle with cute GOTG character print makes it easy to see what’s inside.
Follow along with Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
More from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2…
Chris Pratt as Star Lord
Zoe Saldana Gamora interview
Dave Bautista is Drax in Guardians of the Galaxy 2
Guardians of the Galaxy 2 premiere photos
New characters Mantis, Ayesha, and the return of Nebula
Top 10 Guardians of the Galaxy 2 merchandise items
Kurt Russell plays Ego, Peter Quill’s father
James Gunn and Kevin Feige: Music in Guardians of the Galaxy 2
Michael Rooker & Sean Gunn return as Ravagers Yondu and Kraglin
Subscribe: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube | Google+ | Periscope
I attended a press trip courtesy of Disney. Travel, lodging and other logistics are provided, opinions are those of Honey + Lime.
Leave a Comment