These homemade St. Patricks Day treats include shamrocks, rainbows & Leprechauns. Try some of the best green St Patty’s Day desserts on this list – these are great treats to take to St. Patrick’s day parties and events.
Treats for St. Patrick’s Day
St. Patrick’s Day is on its way, and I am loving all of the green-inspired crafts, recipes, desserts, and activities around the web. There are lots of tasty-looking, green sweet treats for St. Patty’s Day and some of them look soooooo good!
We all love St. Patrick’s Day goodies, so these ideas are just in time for the festivities. If you’re attending an event or there’s a St. Patrick’s Day school party, impress guests with one of these homemade St. Patrick’s Day treats! Spice up your St. Patty’s Day party with these fun sweets that the kids will love.
25 Homemade St Patrick’s Day Treats and Sweets To Try
From delectable green desserts and sweets to rainbows, pot of gold treats, Leprechauns, and more, these treats for St. Patrick’s Day are fabulous! Check out the delicious ideas below and try your favorite St Patrick’s Day dessert recipes.
1. Happy Lepre-cones treats – Hallmark
2. St. Patrick’s Day Treat Bags – Stay At Home Artist
3. Lucky Charms Treats – The Suburban Mom
4. Frosted Cut Out Rainbow Cookies – Tastes of Lizzy T
5. Mint Oreo Truffles – Swanky Recipes
6. St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Krispy Treats – Real Simple
7. Shamrock Pretzel Pops – Mommy’s Bundle
8. Pot O’Gold Cake – Ashlee Marie
9. St. Patrick’s Day green Whoopie Pies – Honey + Lime
10. Mint Brownie Bites – Sometimes Homemade
More delicious St. Patrick’s Day snacks
11. Pot of Gold Cookies – The Baker Mama
12. Leprechaun Hat Treats – Midwestern Moms
13. Bailey’s Chocolate Dipped Cookies – contains alcohol – My Organized Chaos
14. Shamrock No Bake Cake Batter Truffles – Who Needs a Cape
15. Rainbow Donuts – The First Year Blog
16. Fudgy Mint Squares – Coffee with Us 3
17. Leprechaun Cake Pops – Cake Whiz/Tip Junkie
18. St Patrick’s Day Irish Dirt Cake – Outnumbered 3-1
19. Lucky Charms Cupcakes – Desert Chica
20. Rainbow cupcakes – My Serendipity Life
21. Nutter Butter Leprechaun Cookies – Homemade Interest
22. Homemade mint chocolate chip fudge – Mommy Musings
23. St. Patrick’s Day Clover Pretzels – Holiday Mom
24. Lucky Rainbow Layered Jello – Glorious Treats
25. Minty Muddy Buddies – Six Sisters Stuff
Which homemade St Patrick’s Day treats are your favorite?
There are so many fun St Patty’s Day dessert ideas here that it is hard to pick a favorite! I really like the Lepre-cone treats and the green Shamrock Rice Krispie treats, they’re super cute. If you make Bailey’s chocolate-dipped cookies, serve them to adults only, and please don’t let your kids eat them.
If you loved this list of treats for St. Patty’s day, you will also love making these DIY Leprechaun hat craft cups for your treats! Also, we have a bunch of free printable St. Patrick’s Day coloring pages for y’all to use. Enjoy your celebrations with your family and friends this St. Patrick’s Day!