Looking for homemade St Patrick Day treats to make? From shamrocks to rainbows to Leprechauns, there is something for every taste. Make your favorites at home with the kids, these are great treats to take to St. Patrick’s day parties and events.
Desserts for St. Patrick’s Day
St. Patrick’s day is on its way, and I am loving all of the green-inspired crafts, recipes, and activities around the web! There are lots of tasty looking sweet treats, some of them look soooooo good! If you’re attending an event or there’s a St. Patrick’s Day school party, impress guests with one of these St. Patrick’s Day treats!
25 Homemade St Patrick’s Day Treats and Sweets To Try
1. Happy Lepre-cones treats – Hallmark
2. St. Patrick’s Day Treat Bags – Stay At Home Artist
3. Lucky Charms Treats – The Suburban Mom
4. Frosted Cut Out Rainbow Cookies – Tastes of Lizzy T
5. Mint Oreo Truffles – Swanky Recipes
6. St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Krispy Treats – Real Simple
7. Shamrock Pretzel Pops – Mommy’s Bundle
8. Pot O’Gold Cake – Ashlee Marie
9. St. Patrick’s Day green Whoopie Pies – Honey + Lime
10. Mint Brownie Bites – Sometimes Homemade
11. Pot of Gold Cookies – The Baker Mama
12. Leprechaun Hat Treats – Midwestern Moms
13. Bailey’s Chocolate Dipped Cookies – contains alcohol – My Organized Chaos
14. Shamrock No Bake Cake Batter Truffles – Who Needs a Cape
15. Rainbow Donuts – The First Year Blog
16. Fudgy Mint Squares – Coffee with Us 3
17. Leprechaun Cake Pops – Cake Whiz/Tip Junkie
18. St Patrick’s Day Irish Dirt Cake – Outnumbered 3-1
19. Lucky Charms Cupcakes – Desert Chica
20. Rainbow cupcakes – My Serendipity Life
21. Nutter Butter Leprechaun Cookies – Homemade Interest
22. Homemade mint chocolate chip fudge – Mommy Musings
23. St. Patrick’s Day Clover Pretzels – Holiday Mom
24. Lucky Rainbow Layered Jello – Glorious Treats
25. Minty Muddy Buddies – Six Sisters Stuff
Which homemade St Patrick’s Day treats are your favorite?
I really like the Lepre-cone treats and the Shamrock Krispy treats, they’re super cute! If you make Bailey’s chocolate-dipped cookies, serve them to adults only, and don’t let your kids eat them.
If you loved this list of treats for St. Patty’s day, you will love these DIY Leprechaun hat craft cups for your treats! Also, we have a bunch of free printable St. Patrick’s Day coloring pages for y’all to use. Enjoy your St. Patrick’s Day!