These easy casserole recipes for dinner are the perfect warm and tasty no-fuss dinner recipes for your family! Try your favorite casserole dishes at home.
Easy family dinner casserole bakes
The cool Fall air definitely makes for a much appreciated hot meal at dinner time. There are countless weeknights where I wish dinner would just create itself. I just don’t wanna!
These dinner casserole bakes are perfect for family dinners – they look absolutely amazing and take very little prep time. If you love main dish casserole recipes and ideas to try like we do (our turkey enchilada casserole is an easy favorite), you’ll love this list. Let the oven do the work while you play!
15 Baked Casserole Recipes for Dinner
Enjoy these family-friendly recipes. There’s no ned to make a side dish for these warm comfort foods. Whether you are looking for easy chicken casserole recipes, casserole recipes with ground beef, or even vegetarian casserole recipes, you will find what you need here!
1. Easy Cheesy Zucchini Bake – Kalyn really threw down in her kitchen with this one! Fresh zucchini, cheese, and basil make this a delicious bake one to try.
2. Green Chili Enchilada Bake – This one takes 5 minutes to prep and the rest is baking history. Add chicken or turkey breast layers to this delicious casserole with green sauce for a little protein and enjoy!
3. Gnocchi Tomato Bake – This one is great for veggie lovers. A comforting veggie main packed with rich Italian flavors. Mozzarella and basil?! YUM!
4. Turkey Taco Casserole Bake – Everything you love about tacos just got easier, and piping hot casserole-style! This is our favorite family dinner casserole bake to make at home. We make this all the time with tortilla chips and think this is one of the best casserole recipes.
5. French Chicken Broccoli Supreme Dinner Bake – See how “Get Off Your Butt and Bake” uses Ritz crackers in their ingredients list to spice up an old favorite. Looks delicious and makes one of our favorite easy dinner casseroles!
6. BBQ Chicken and Bacon Casserole – This hearty casserole recipe by Kasey Trenum combines chicken, bacon, and cheese for a delicious keto meal.
7. Breakfast Burrito Bake – Who says you can’t eat breakfast for dinner? While potatoes create the base, the flavors of onion, garlic, oregano, and chili powder all come together to create this masterpiece. Potato casserole recipes are easy and very filling, just the way we like it.
8. Gluten Free Quinoa Spinach Bake – This vegetarian dish from NY Times features spinach, garlic, and onion… oh, and of course, quinoa! If you like vegetable casserole recipes, this one is sure to please.
9. Hamburger Casserole Recipe – This easy casserole recipe takes a page from the book of the hamburger for a tasty dinner bake recipe for the family! If you love pasta casserole recipes. this is a great one to try!
10. Shrimp Scampi Bake – This casserole for dinner is for the seafood lovers! If your family eats shrimp, this scampi bake from the Food Network is here to please.
12. Fresh Green Bean Casserole Recipe – House of Nash Eats shares this green bean casserole, topped with crunchy french onions for a classic casserole dish.
13. Easy Ravioli Bake – Learn from the pros at Betty Crocker how to make an easy, cheesy ravioli dish. This is a great family dinner casserole recipe – we all love ravioli and now, we can enjoy it in a pasta bake!
14. Chicken Parmesan Casserole Recipe – If you love chicken Parmesan, you will love this casserole dinner recipe complete with noodles all in one casserole dish! This looks like an easy weeknight dinner that everyone will love.
15. Tuna Casserole recipe – If you are a fan of tuna, you will love this classic tuna casserole bake by Spaceships & Laser Beams!
What casserole dishes are best?
I think this comes down to personal opinion, but I believe that casserole dishes with some sort of meat, cheese, and a starch (potatoes, pasta, or rice) are the best. A piping hot meal with all of the flavors mixed together and the melted cheese are really the best parts!
Enjoy these warm dinner casserole recipes!
We hope you enjoy this list of easy casserole dinner recipes. They all look so good and will make it easy to bring dinner to the table for your entire family! What are your favorite main dish casseroles?