These easy casserole recipes for dinner are the perfect warm and tasty no-fuss dinner recipes for your family! Try your favorite casserole dishes at home.
Easy family dinner casserole bakes
The cool Fall air definitely makes for a much appreciated hot meal at dinner time. There are countless nights where I wish dinner would just create itself. I just don’t wanna! These dinner casserole bakes are perfect for family dinners – they look absolutely amazing and take very little prep time. Let the oven do the work while you play!
15 Baked Casserole Recipes for Dinner
Enjoy these family-friendly recipes. Warm comfort food without all of the fuss. Whether you are looking for easy chicken casserole recipes, casseroles with ground beef, or even vegetarian casseroles, you will find what you need here!
1. Easy Cheesy Zucchini Bake – Kalyn really threw down in her kitchen with this one! Fresh zucchini, cheese, and basil make this a delicious bake one to try.
2. Green Chili Enchilada Bake – This one takes 5 minutes to prep and the rest is baking history. Add chicken or turkey breast for a little protein and enjoy!
3. Gnocchi Tomato Bake – This one is great for veggie lovers. A comforting veggie main packed with rich Italian flavors. Mozzarella and basil?! YUM!
4. Turkey Taco Casserole Bake – Everything you love about tacos just got easier, and piping hot casserole-style! This is our favorite family dinner casserole bake to make at home.
5. French Chicken Broccoli Supreme Dinner Bake – See how “Get Off Your Butt and Bake” uses Ritz crackers to spice up an old favorite. Looks delicious!
6. BBQ Chicken and Bacon Casserole – This hearty casserole recipe by Kasey Trenum combines chicken, bacon, and cheese for a delicious keto meal.
7. Breakfast Burrito Bake – Who says you can’t eat breakfast for dinner? While potatoes create the base, the flavors of onion, garlic, oregano, and chili powder all come together to create this masterpiece.
8. Gluten Free Quinoa Spinach Bake – This vegetarian dish from Whole Living Daily features spinach, garlic, and shallots… oh, and of course, quinoa!
9. Hamburger Casserole Recipe – This easy casserole recipe takes a page from the book of the hamburger for a tasty dinner bake recipe for the family!
10. Shrimp Scampi Bake – This one is for the seafood lovers! If your family eats shrimp, this scampi bake from the Food Network is here to please.
12. Fresh Green Bean Casserole Recipe – House of Nash Eats shares this green bean casserole, topped with crunchy french onions for a classic casserole dish.
13. Easy Ravioli Bake – Learn from the pros at Betty Crocker how to make an easy, cheesy ravioli dish. This is a great family dinner casserole recipe – we all love ravioli!
14. Chicken Parmesan Casserole Recipe – If you love chicken Parmesan, you will love this casserole dinner recipe complete with noodles all in one casserole dish!
15. Tuna Casserole recipe – If you are a fan of tuna, you will love this classic tuna casserole bake by Spaceships & Laser Beams!
Enjoy these warm dinner casserole recipes!
We hope you enjoy this list of easy casserole dinner recipes. They all look so good and will make it easy to bring dinner to the table for your entire family! What are your favorite main dish casseroles?
Subscribe: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube
Oh some of these look so good! I really need some new easy recipes to cook! Thanks for the listing here…..I really want to try the Easy Ravioli Bake!
love these recipes. For years while my 7 kids were growing up there were times I just couldn’t spend a lot of prep time to cook. So every Sunday afternoon I’d make several casseroles and freeze them so that all I had to do was pull one out, make a salad and dinner was solved. 🙂
I’m going to try several of these and pass them on to my daughters who now have their own families.
I’m glad I found this.
I have a fondness for casseroles. When my daughter was young and I was just starting out, I’d try to stretch every penny. One way of doing that was with casseroles. Basically, I just took whatever I had in the frig to use up, tossed it in a pan and baked it. For dinner, she’d just light up and say “We’re having casserole!” To hear her say it – casserole was the name of the dish.
Such fond memories of her and for that reason alone casseroles will always be a hit in my book. I love the ones you have here and have bookmarked the page. Thank you.
Great recipes! I would love to try the Quinoa Bake
Great post! I Will be trying some of these soon
I love these types of recipes. I love the Green Chiles Enchilada Bake! Thanks for the recipes!
all of these look so yummy! I look forward to trying all these recipes!
MMMmmm, the Easy Cheesy Zucchini Bake looks amazing! And I just picked the last of the zucchini out of my garden, so this would be perfect to try!
Thank you so much for featuring my Gluten Free Quinoa Spinach Bake; I hope you enjoy it! Have a great week.