Father’s Day is this weekend, have you picked up a gift for the amazing dad in your life? No? Neither have I.
You can make him something awesome, right in your own home. What I love about DIY Father’s Day gifts is that they are extremely affordable, and personal gifts mean so much. I haven’t have the time to get anything for my kids’ father, and I at least want to send a card to show he is appreciated. So, I turn to the web for some great ideas, y’all are creative!
Here are 10 homemade Father’s Day gift ideas, perfect for you to make with your kids for their awesome DAD!
10 DIY Father’s Day Gift Ideas
1. iDad Father’s Day Card – The folks over at She Knows show you how to create this awesome iDAD card!
2. DIY Father’s Day Treat Jar Printable – Fill a jar full of dad’s favorite treats and adorn with this printable and some twine.
3. Daddyland Father’s Day Coupon Book – If you’ve got a Disney loving dad, surprise him with this creative Daddyland printable coupon book, which is full of great breaks for dad. A nap, yard work help and a homecooked meal can be redeemed whenever he wants, what a great gift!
4. Paint Sample DIY Father’s Day Gift – Grab your dad’s favorite color paint chips and write or draw different things on them to share why dad is so special.
5. Dad’s Car Wash Kit – Inner Child Fun shares this cute idea. If dad likes to wash his car at home, he’ll love this car wash bucket!
6. Father’s Day Gift Basket – Grab a bunch of dad’s favorite items and some cash and put together this lovely Father’s Day gift basket! Delightful order shows you how.
7. Father’s Day Candy Bar Poster – I love this creative idea from Lil Luna, make a candy poster story about dad!
8. DIY Father’s Day Goodie Bags – I love these goodie bags, folded and shaped into a collar and tie just for dad.
9. Father’s Brag Book – This cute idea was made for Grandfather’s, but you could make one for any dad.
10. Father’s Day Tie Candy Bar Holders – What a great idea from Then She Made, candy bar holder pockets! Put dad’s favorite bar in, maybe even a little note to say Happy Father’s Day
What are you making for Dad this Father’s Day?