Chocolate Dipped Rice Krispies Treats On A Stick Recipe
thanks to Kellogg’s for the recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 – 10 oz. package marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal (try Kellogg’s® Cocoa Krispies® cereal, too!)
- 18 wooden ice cream sticks
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Multi-colored sprinkles (optional) <— I would use nuts, crushed oreos, etc 🙂
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Add KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
2. Using buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into eighteen 3 x 2-inch bars. Push one stick into the bottom of each bar.
3. In small microwave-safe bowl combine chocolate morsels and oil. Microwave on high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Dip bars into chocolate and decorate as you like. Place on wax paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until chocolate is set. Best if served the same day.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
Enjoy your Rice Krispies Treats dipped in chocolate!
I’d personally like to thank Snap, Crackle and Pop for this amazing Rice Krispie pops recipe idea! If you love this recipe, yo should also try these Heart Shaped Chocolate Dipped Rice Krispies Treats and these Easter Egg Rice Krispies Treats Recipe. So fun!
Subscribe: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube | Google+ | Periscope
Leave a Comment