Our easy Valentine fudge recipe uses just a few ingredients and makes the perfect Valentine’s Day sweet treat! Give our Valentine’s Day fudge a try.
Valentine’s Day fudge with sprinkles
How do you feel when you hear the word ‘fudge?’ I feel like fudge has always been a specialty candy. It is not readily available in many places and you really have to be at a specific candy store or something to get it. Well honestly, it is such an easy thing to make that we had to go ahead and make it ourselves! As we approach Valentine’s Day, we wanted to try a new recipe together to show some love on this special day.
Now y’all know we love to celebrate a holiday with some food, so making these Valentine’s day treats was a must! There are lots of ways to make fudge, but we went the easy route. These cute fudge squares use a simple, 3-ingredient recipe as the base, then we spice it up a bit with some swirled red color and Valentine decorations.
Easy Valentine fudge recipe
With pink swirls and heart-shaped sprinkles, this sweet treat is so much fun! Here’s how to make our Valentine’s day fudge.
Step 1: Combine the white chocolate fudge ingredients
To start making this easy Valentine fudge recipe, combine white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave the ingredients in 30-second increments, stirring in between each until everything is completely melted.
Stir your white chocolate mixture until all ingredients are thoroughly combined and allow it a few minutes to cool slightly. Add about 3-5 drops of red food coloring and gently swirl into the white chocolate mixture with a fork.
Step 2: Pour fudge into baking pan and decorate
Line your 8×8 baking pan with foil and pour the white chocolate mixture into the pan. Sprinkle the Valentine hearts or other red and pink sprinkles on top and gently press them into the fudge.
Step 3: Refrigerate the Valentine’s Day fudge to let it set
Refrigerate the Valentine fudge for a minimum of 2 hours. Remove the fudge by the foil from the pan and lay it out on a flat surface. Cut the Valentine fudge into small squares (we cut about 16) and serve! See – I told you this was an easy fudge recipe!
Easy Valentine Fudge Recipe
- Microwave-safe mixing bowl
- 8x8 or 9x9 baking pan
- 24 oz. white chocolate chips (about 3 cups)
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk (about 1 can)
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 5 drops red food coloring
- red and pink heart sprinkles
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between each until completely melted.
- Stir white chocolate mixture until thoroughly combined and allow a few minutes to cool slightly. Add food coloring and gently swirl into white chocolate mixture with a fork.
- Line your 8x8 baking pan with foil and pour the white chocolate mixture into the pan. Sprinkle the Valentine hearts or other red and pink sprinkles on top and gently press them into the fudge.
- Refrigerate the Valentine fudge for a minimum of 2 hours. Remove the fudge by the foil from the pan and lay on a flat surface. Cut into squares and serve!
Enjoy our easy white chocolate fudge recipe
We had fun creating this easy Valentine fudge recipe, it is so simple and turned out really cute. If you love this idea, you should also take a look at our Heart-shaped Rice Krispies treats and our Valentine’s Day marshmallow pops. We hope you enjoy your Valentine’s Day!
Subscribe: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube
Incredible joy when I finished this cake according to the recipe you shared, it was a first-time product but it was delicious.