This peach banana bread recipe is made in a bundt pan and uses fresh peaches for a delightful summer treat!
This is for the banana bread lovers
I love creating recipes, my favorites are the ones that are adapted from delicious classics and spun a little different.
We know that banana bread is a household fav (especially this easy chocolate chip banana bread recipe), so while peaches are in season during the summer, it’s a must that we try adding them. This is the best banana bread recipe I have ever tried!
It’s like a banana bundt cake!
Sweet and bold, this banana bread recipe has great taste. We love summer peach recipes, so this was right up our alley. I suggest sharing, the bundt bread ends up fairly large and the inclusion of peaches gives off a new, light flavor addition that is a must-try. Get ready to try making the moistest, tastiest banana bread you’ve ever savored, have a slice for breakfast, or eat it for dessert!
Summer Peach Banana Bread Recipe
adapted recipe: Food.com
- Baking soda
- Ripe bananas
- Ripe peaches
- Plain Greek yogurt
You also need:
- Standard bundt pan
- Large mixing bowls
- Powdered sugar (optional, but pretty)
Step 1: Preheat oven, combine ingredients
First, let’s start by preheating your oven to 325 degrees, and greasing your bundt pan with a splash of oil and a little flour. Combine all dry ingredients in one large mixing bowl. This includes flour, sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set aside.
Step 2: Mash up bananas and add wet ingredients
Next, in your other bowl, mash bananas into a mushy puree, leaving some bits and chunks of banana in the batter. Add butter, eggs and Greek yogurt, mix thoroughly. Fold in half of the sliced peaches, then pour batter into your greased bundt pan.
Step 3: Layer the sliced peaches into the batter
Layer the other half of the sliced peaches to the top of the batter in the bundt evenly, all the way around. Note, the peaches will sink into the batter once it starts baking. Pop into the oven for 45-50 minutes, or until the toothpick test comes out clean. Allow the bread to cool thoroughly, loosen around the edges with a butter knife, then flip the pan upside down onto a large plate to remove it. Dust the bundt bread with powdered sugar and slice to serve.
Summer Peach Banana Bread Recipe
- 1 standard bundt pan
- two large mixing bowls
- powdered sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 dashes of cinnamon
- 3-4 small ripe bananas (about 1-1/2 cup)
- 2 ripe peaches sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup butter softened (2 sticks)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and grease your bundt pan with oil or butter and some flour.
- Combine all dry ingredients in one large mixing bowl, including flour, sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, mash bananas, leaving some bits and chunks of banana in the batter. Add butter, eggs, and Greek yogurt, mix thoroughly. Fold in half of the sliced peaches, then pour the batter into bundt pan.
- Layer the remaining sliced peaches to the top of the batter evenly, all the way around the pan. Note, the peaches will sink into the batter once it starts baking. Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Allow the bread to cool thoroughly and gently loosen around the edges with a butter knife. Flip the pan upside down onto a large plate to remove the bread. Dust with powdered sugar and slice to serve.
Now, we EAT this amazing peach bread recipe
We love this banana bread bundt pan recipe, the inclusion of fresh peaches makes it such an amazing treat. Give it a try and let us know what you think. have a wonderful summer and enjoy your peaches!
Subscribe: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube
Okay, it sounds wonderful,and I block-copied the recipe, got the pan, bowls assembled and started to gather the ingredients. Then looked again. Whoops, don’t see when you combine the contents of bowl of dry ingredients with wet ingredients (banana, etc). Will make it tonight anyway but you may want to adjust this recipe so some who haven’t baked much before wouldn’t decide not to try it. Will give email but as right now it isn’t working as will be updating this computer this weekend. Blessings, dkb
My mom loves banana bread. I love the idea of adding yogurt and peaches into the mix for a healthy and sweet dessert.
You had me at cake…but peach, banana and cinamon….Wow..I NEED this..thank you
This cake looks delicious! Peaches are my favorite and would combine nicely with bananas.