This list of toilet paper roll crafts for kids is full of fun cardboard tube craft ideas you’ll love making. Get creative and try out your favorite tp roll crafts at home!
Fun cardboard tube crafts
We love making arts and crafts around here because it can be so much fun to paint, cut, glue, and create fun art as a family. If you are saving those toilet paper rolls for a rainy day like we do, these craft ideas using toilet paper tubes are so much fun!
51 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Kids
If you are looking for toilet paper tube craft ideas, this is the ultimate list! From dogs to dragons, mermaids, clowns, flowers, monsters, pumpkins, and even snowmen, you will find a toilet paper roll idea to re-create.
Toilet paper roll animal crafts
These animal toilet paper roll crafts are the cutest!
1. Pete the Cat Toilet Paper Tube Craft – Learn how to make this cute Pete the Cat craft from Surviving a Teacher’s Salary. These books are so much fun!
2. Toilet paper roll bee craft – Honestly, how cute are these bumble bees made with toilet paper tubes? Visit Best Ideas for Kids for the tutorial.
3. Paper roll dog craft idea – These cute puppy dogs are made out of toilet paper rolls and are a great art project for kids. Learn how to make these at Frugal Fun 4 Boys (girls will obviously love these, too!).
4. Yarn-wrapped dragonfly craft – This is such a fun cardboard tube craft made by Our Kid Things!
5. Monday cardboard roll craft – Thrifty Jinxy shows us how to make a monkey out of a toilet paper roll!
6. Lion cardboard tube craft – Look We’re Learning! shows us how to make this cute yellow lion out of a toilet paper roll.
7. Toilet Paper roll bunny craft– Make a cute bunny rabbit with this toilet paper roll craft idea by The Best Ideas for Kids!
8. Unicorn toilet tube craft – This unicorn craft by Kids Craft Room is made out of cardboard tubes and a little bit of yarn and paint.
Valentine’s Day Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Kids will enjoy celebrating a day of love with these toilet paper roll Valentine crafts.
9. Valentine gift boxes made of toilet rolls – Our DIY Valentine’s Day Toilet Paper Roll Gift Box Craft is so much fun to make and gift to your favorite Valentine.
10. Valentine’s Day Toilet Paper Roll Treat Poppers – These Valentine treat poppers by Must Have Mom are a really cute way for kids to give gifts on Valentine’s Day.
11. Toilet paper roll heart wreath – Make a little heart decor for your Valentine with this fun heart wreath Valentine craft by Drugstore Divas!
12. DIY Valentine owls craft – These cute little owls made by More Than Your Average Mom are such a fun toilet paper roll art project.
13. Toilet roll love bugs – Make these adorable toilet roll love bugs and gift them to your favorite Valentine! Get the cardboard tube craft tutorial from Red Ted Art.
Toilet paper roll crafts for St. Patrick’s Day
St. Patrick’s Day is fun to celebrate, so these toilet tissue roll craft projects are right on time.
14. Toilet paper leprechauns – We love this leprechaun man, made of toilet paper rolls by The Best Ideas for Kids.
15. Toilet paper leprechaun hats craft – This cute little leprechaun by The Resourceful Mama is made of cardboard tubes and craft paper.
16. St. Patrick’s Day windsock craft – Easy Peasy Fun created this fun toilet paper roll windsock to decorate your home for St. Patrick’s Day!
17. Shamrock garland craft – This fun craft is great for home decor and is made easily with toilet paper rolls from Raising Whasians.
Spring & Summer Cardboard Roll Crafts
From butterflies to flowers, make your favorite spring and summer cardboard tube crafts with the ideas below.
18. Toilet paper roll bird feeder – Learn how to make a toilet paper roll bird feeder craft with our tutorial.
19. Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft – The Best Ideas for Kids created this super cute butterfly craft out of toilet tissue tubes!
20. Kids Binoculars from Toilet Paper Rolls – These toilet paper roll binoculars for kids from Sweet T Makes Three are so much fun to make for sightseeing and bird-watching this spring.
21. Toilet Paper Roll Flowers – Give a bouquet of these fun flowers to your favorite person! Get the instructions from The Best Ideas for Kids here.
22. DIY Easter Egg Holders – Our Easter bunny egg holders are fun for displaying your dyed eggs. Learn how to make these DIY Easter egg holders here.
Fall & Halloween Toilet Paper Tube Crafts
Bring on the fall and Halloween fun with these paper tube crafts.
23. Halloween mummy toilet paper roll craft – Drug Store Divas created these cute mummy candy tubes made out of cardboard rolls!
24. Handprint toilet paper roll trees – This cute fall tree craft made by Easy Peasy and Fun looks pretty simple to make. Check out the video here!
25. Tp roll apples art project – These red apples look like such an adorable fall craft. Learn how to make these from A Mother’s Random Thoughts.
26. Toilet Paper Roll Monsters – How cute are these little monsters? Make these cardboard tube crafts for Halloween with this tutorial from The Best Ideas for Kids.
27. Toilet paper roll scarecrows craft – Still Playing School shared these fun toilet paper roll scarecrows that you can make with your kids this fall!
28. Toilet paper roll pumpkin craft – These pumpkins made with toilet paper rolls by Raising Whasians are a fun Halloween craft to make with kids.
29. Halloween cardboard tube bats – Add a little black paint to these toilet paper tubes to make these cute bats by Drug Store Divas.
Christmas & Holiday Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
These toilet paper roll crafts for kids are perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the holiday season.
30. Toilet Paper Roll Snowman – Make these fun winter snowmen out of toilet tubes by Natural Beach Living.
31. Santa’s belt buckle craft – Ho, ho, ho, here comes Santa with this Belt Buckle Toilet Paper Roll Craft! Get the instructions from The Best Ideas for Kids here.
32. Toilet Paper Tube Nutcracker craft – The infamous Nutcracker can be made into a fun craft with this fun tutorial from This Mama Loves.
33. Thanksgiving Toilet Paper Roll Turkey Craft – Our Thanksgiving turkey toilet paper roll craft idea lets kids get creative and share what they are thankful for!
34. Santa Claus Toilet Paper Roll Craft – Mommy’s Bundle created this cute Santa Claus Christmas craft with cardboard tube rolls. How cute!
35. Toilet paper roll Christmas trees – Celebrate the Christmas holiday with this cute tree craft from The Soccer Mom Blog.
36. Chinese New Year Toilet Paper Tube Firecrackers – This West Coast Mommy shares this fun firecracker toilet paper roll craft for Chinese New Year!
37. Party poppers for New Year’s Eve – Make our DIY New Year’s Eve Party Poppers and ring in the new year with some fun.
38. Gingerbread Man Cardboard Roll Craft – Our Kid Things made the cutest gingerbread men out of toilet paper rolls!
More fun crafts made out of toilet paper rolls
39. Pinata Toilet Paper Roll Craft – Kimspired DIY made these mini pinatas out of cardboard tubes and they are the cutest!
40. Cardboard tube car parking garage – If you’ve got mini-toy cars to park, make this fun toilet paper roll car garage by Homeschool Preschool!
41. Toilet Paper Roll Clown Puppets –Moms and Crafters made these cute toilet paper roll clowns that look so much fun!
43. Toilet paper roll mermaids – These mermaids created by Two Kids and A Coupon are such a fun craft idea!
44. Cardboard tube fort craft – Hobbies On A Budget shows us how to build a fort with this fun toilet paper roll project.
45. Minion Toilet Paper Tube Craft – If you love Gru, Despicable Me, and the Minions, these Minions made by Mom Does Reviews look like so much fun!
46. Toilet Paper Roll Dragon Craft – This cute toilet tube dragon made by Surviving A Teacher’s Salary is lots of fun to make for kids.
47. Toilet paper roll tube cars – Thrifty Jinxy made these cute toilet tube race cars in different colors. All you need are a few materials to make your own custom ride!
48. DIY Toilet Paper Roll Toy Car Garage – What a fun little car garage Mama Cheaps crafted to park all of their toy cars!
49. Toilet paper roll firecrackers – These firecrackers made out of toilet paper tubes were made by This West Coast Mommy for Chinese New Year.
50. Toilet Paper Tube Crayons – Make these adorable little toilet paper roll crayons in your favorite colors, check out the tutorial by The Best Ideas for Kids.
51. Toilet paper roll balloon car – You can. make your very own balloon car with this tutorial from Left Brain Craft Brain. What a fun idea for a toilet tissue roll craft!
Enjoy crafting with your kids!
Don’t have any toilet paper rolls? You can buy toilet paper craft tubes here on Amazon.