If you’re doing some summer grilling, these tasty grilled meat recipes are perfect for your next BBQ! Includes unique and easy grilling recipes for chicken, steak, pork, ribs, and more.
Fire up the grill!
Mmmmm…. grilled meat. The summertime is perfect for those outdoor grilling days and we fully intend to take advantage! Pool days and backyard boogies are complete with a cookout, and a grill is necessary. Sure, we’ve all had standard grilled chicken drumsticks and ribs, but these unique grilling ideas change the way we look at BBQ cooking! Here are a bunch of tasty grilled meat recipes to try, and yes, a couple of seafood recipes are included…
16 Grilled Meat Recipes To Try At Your Next BBQ
1. Honey Sriracha grilled chicken skewers – My Organized Chaos
This easy grilling recipe title says everything you need to know about the flavor of this chicken!
2. Tangy smoked BBQ ribs recipe – Dishing Delish
These tender pork ribs are covered in rub and smoked slowly until they are falling off the bone perfect!
3. Grilled flank steak fajitas – Art From My table
These fajitas are made with juicy flank steak and topped with all the fixings for a tasty outdoor grilled meal!
4. Grilled fiesta burgers recipe – Eat Move Make
Have a fiesta in your mouth with this fiesta burger recipe, grilled and seasoned to perfection and topped with your favorite taco-inspired flavors!
5. Mocha rub grilled chicken – The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
This chicken grilling recipe uses a coffee and cocoa rub before grilling for a smoky, sweet flavor. I am adding this to the arsenal of my favorite grilled meat recipes!
6. Grilled porterhouse steak with french onion green beans – Dizzy, Busy, and Hungry
This easy grilling recipe idea uses a tasty porterhouse steak and a foil pouch of french onion green beans, all made together on the grill!
7. Grilled Hawaiian beef kabobs – The Slow Roasted Italian
Thread sirloin steak cubes and veggies onto a skewer for this delicious grilled meat recipe. Baste with a special marinade as they cook.
8. Sweet heat bacon wrapped grilled corn – For The Love Of Food
Wrap sweet corn cobs with bacon and jalapenos for this tasty and unique grilling idea. Also if you love corn, try this elote avocado corn dip at your next cookout.
9. Grilled shrimp stuffed avocado – Spaceships and Laserbeams
Combine the flavors of shrimp, mango, and lime and stuff these grilled avocados with deliciousness!
10. Grilled ginger soy chicken recipe – About A Mom
This Asian-inspired grilled chicken recipe has a ginger and garlic flavor to love!
11. Apple cider grilled pork chops – Art From My Table
These tangy grilled pork chops get their flavor from apples and maple.
12. Sweet Hawaiian grilled BBQ chicken dish – Building Our Story
Fire up the grill and get started with this delicious grilled chicken recipe, packed with Hawaiian flavors!
This grilled meat recipes uses a special Chinese herb blend on 2 lbs. of baby back ribs to achieve maximum flavor.
14. Grilled garlic salmon steaks with vegetables in foil packets – Spaceships and Laserbeams
Throw a salmon steak and some veggies into a foil packed along with some seasonings and achieve the perfect result! See exactly what herbs, spices, and how much garlic to use in this recipe.
15. Grilled turkey legs with a spiced marinade – Dining Delish
Watch out Disneyland, because these grilled turkey legs are giving theme parks a run for their money!
16. Santa Maria BBQ Tri-Tip recipe – A Cork, Fork, and Passport
This is my favorite of all of the grilled meat recipes, BBQ tri-tip is the best meat!
Which easy grilling recipes will you try?
I sure hope you’re firing up the grill this summer, and when you do, these BBQ grilled meat recipes are great to try! Enjoy your summer with your loved ones and some good BBQ outdoors.