These easy homemade tropical frozen yogurt popsicles are a sweet way to cool off this summer! You will love making this healthy yogurt pops recipe.
Summer is great for frozen yogurt popsicles
The kids are getting out of school and the sun is shining nationwide. Dare I say it – it’s summertime?! We are way too excited to get to the beach, splash in the pool, and spend these lazy summer days with family and friends. If you love a cool, sweet summertime treat, this easy yogurt popsicle recipe is a good one to try!
A healthy yogurt pops recipe with fruit
I got a really fun yogurt sample kit from Yoplait® in the mail and I had to try the tropical yogurt cups, they’re loaded with mangos, pineapple, peaches, and passion fruit juice and they sounded delicious.
It’s getting hot around here, and instead of just eating yogurt out of the cup, I thought it might be fun to make a cool, tasty summer treat, like this Kool Aid cherry lime pie! Can you freeze yogurt into popsicles? Uhh… YES! These tropical-flavored yogurt pops are proof!
Easy Homemade Tropical Frozen Yogurt Popsicles
This recipe makes 6 homemade frozen yogurt popsicles, and with no added sugars or sweeteners, it is a healthier treat option. Here’s what you’ll need to make popsicles at home:
Ingredients for homemade yogurt popsicles with fruit:
- Yoplait® Original Tropical yogurt cups
- ZOKU Mod Pop Set of 6 Popsicle Molds
How to make homemade frozen yogurt pops
Ok, let’s get started with these Yoplait® yogurt pops! You’re going to layer the yogurt and fruit toppings until its almost full, then add the granola on top at the end.
Begin by dividing the fruit, coconut, and granola toppings into 6ths to make sure you have enough for each popsicle. You’re going to be using one yogurt for two popsicles.
Add fruit to the bottom of the popsicles
First, put some of the fruit and coconut on the bottom of your popsicle mold, next scoop in a little yogurt, and alternate with fruit and yogurt until you get close to the top.
Next, fill the remaining space with granola and press gently down into the yogurt so that it sticks when frozen.
Freeze popsicles overnight for best results
After filling each popsicle mold, freeze the entire popsicle mold for at least 3-4 hours, or overnight. When you’re ready to eat your tropical yogurt freezer pops, remove each one individually from the mold container and rinse them under warm water until they can be released.
Wiggle each popsicle gently and maneuver the popsicles out of their molds. Now, go ahead and enjoy this healthy fruit popsicle recipe!
Healthy Tropical Fruit and Yogurt Pops
- 1 ZOKU Mod Pop Set of 6 Popsicle Molds Click to purchase this popsicle mold
- 3 6 oz. Yoplait® Original Tropical yogurt cups
- 1/2 cup pineapple dried or fresh
- 1/2 cup papaya dried or fresh
- 1/2 cup mango dried or fresh
- 1/2 cup coconut shredded
- 1/2 cup granola
- Begin by dividing the fruit, coconut, and granola toppings into 6ths to make sure you have enough for each popsicle. You're going to be using one yogurt cup for two popsicles.
- Add fruit and coconut to the bottom of your popsicle mold. Scoop in a little yogurt, and alternate until you get almost to the top.
- Fill the remaining space st the top with granola and press down into the yogurt so that it sticks.
- Freeze the entire popsicle mold for at least 3-4 hours, or overnight. When they're ready, remove each one individually from the mold container and rinse them under warm water until they can be released.
You’ll love these healthy fruit popsicles!
Give this tropical frozen yogurt popsicles recipe a try, I really like how they turned out! Thanks so much for sending the yogurt and ingredients, Yoplait®. I hope you enjoy these easy yogurt popsicles, they are really a delicious summer frozen treat.
More cold & frozen summer desserts
- Mixed Berry Vanilla Custard Pie
- Easy No-Bake Lemon Cream Pie Recipe
- Homemade Strawberry Basil Sorbet Recipe