These under the sea crafts for kids are some of the best ocean craft ideas around. If you are looking for fun under the sea art projects, you will love these ocean-themed crafts.
Super cute under the sea project ideas
If you’ve got a little ocean explorer or a lover of all things sea life, these ocean art project ideas are perfect for them!
These under the sea crafts are wonderful for parents, teachers, caregivers, summer camps, and anyone who enjoys crafting with kids. Whether you are looking for under the sea activities for toddlers, ocean art activities for preschoolers, or ocean themed crafts for elementary students, you will find some amazing ideas here!
Easy ocean craft ideas
If you love to craft and create, these are some great ideas for ocean projects. After a beach day or a visit to the aquarium with the kids, these under the sea crafts of your favorite sea animals are fun to make.
Each ocean craft idea or ocean art project is linked to the instructions and materials needed to make it. These items can be purchased at your local craft or dollar store, or you may already have some of these items at home, such as glue, paint, scissors, tape, etc.
19 Under the Sea Crafts for Kids & Ocean-Themed Crafts
Making crafts with your kids is a great way to create memories together, all while learning and having fun. Try your favorite under the sea project ideas at home with your kids!
1. Fish weaving craft – This is a fun sea animal craft for preschoolers. They can make this paper fish weaving craft and practice some fine motor skills with this pretty colored rainbow fish.
2. Mosaic dolphin craft for kids – This dolphin craft idea uses glue and Crayola markers to make a lovely mosaic-style dolphin picture.
3. Coral reef activity scene – This colorful coral reef is made of playdough and other crafting materials to create a beautiful underwater craft scene!
4. Paper Plate Clown Fish Craft for Kids – This cute paper plate ocean craft is a cute clown fish art project that is fun for kids to paint and glue. Our paper plate fish is easy to make, give it a try with this tutorial!
5. Starfish art project – This lovely starfish artwork is made with beautifully painted hues of blue and mini starfish to make this fabulous sea life art project.
6. Paper plate ocean scene craft – This cute under the sea ocean craft idea takes paper plates, felt, paint, and goldfish crackers, and makes a fun underwater craft scene!
Sea life craft ideas & more underwater crafts
7. Sea turtle paper weaving craft – Do you want to leearn how to make a turtle craft? Grab your scissors and green construction paper to make this easy ocean craft idea. Sea turtles are such beautiful, majestic creatures, one of our favorite under the sea animals.
8. Paper plate jelly fish project – This is such a great ocean art activity for preschoolers! Make these jellyfish craft ocean animal out of paper plates and colored yarn.
9. Origami whale kids craft – This is a super cute whale craft idea that is fun for kids in preschool and elementary students.
10. Colorful swordfish craft – This cute printable swordfish craft template makes it easy to create your own swordfish ocean art projects!
11. Aquarium in a jar craft – This light-up aquarium in a mason jar is such a cute under the sea project idea for elementary students. Grab your materials and create a beautiful custom aquarium!
12. Coffee filter watercolor fish – This adorable ocean art project uses coffee filters to make these watercolor fish!
More easy under the sea arts and crafts
13. Cardboard bubble wrap octopus craft – Bubble wrap is always a lot of fun, so imagine the excitement when you use it to create an under the sea octopus craft!
14. Paper plate puffer fish craft – These cute little puffer fish are made out of paper plates and even have spikes around the outside, just like the real sea creatures!
15. Colorful seahorse art – This is such a beautiful seahorse craft that uses cupcake liners and watercolor paints! If your kids love sea horse ocean craft ideas, this is the perfect tutorial.
16. Handprint fish craft – Do your kids love fingerpainting? Paint your hand with this tutorial and create a fun, hand-stamped fish that is so much fun!
17. Cupcake liner crab craft – Grab your cupcake liners, scissors, glue, and card stock and make this super fun ocean crab craft project!
18. Paper stingray craft – This cute stingray craft idea is easy to make with just a few simple craft materials. Ocean lovers will enjoy making this fun under the sea art project!
19. Circle shark art project – This cute circle shark craft is a fun under the sea art project idea for preschoolers! Make this shark art to celebrate shark week, or just for some ocean crafting fun.
Enjoy these ocean art projects for kids!
We hope you like this list of ocean-inspired crafts! Our ocean-themed under the sea crafts feature a variety of sea animals and other ocean themed designs for all of your crafting desires. Which are your favorite underwater sea life crafts?
More fun kids craft ideas
- 22 Fun Mermaid-Themed Party Ideas – Invitations, Decorations & Activities
- Fun DIY crafts for kids and art project ideas
- Back to School Crafts: Easy Paper Plate School Bus Shapes Craft
- DIY Paper Plate Watermelon Fans Craft