These amazing apple dessert recipes are going to make your fall season complete! Whether you’re in the mood for a cinnamon apple crumble, an apple pie, or even an apple cider, these sweet dishes are really the best apple recipes.
The best apple recipes are desserts!
With cooler weather and falling leaves comes the best apple harvesting time of the year! There are so many different apple varieties, sweet, tart, and oh so delicious. They’ll be available everywhere, so it’s only right that we take advantage of the apple season (these apple cinnamon oatmeal bars are perfect to make) and indulge in some fall apple desserts!
Something for every sweet tooth, you’ll find just what kind of apple dessert recipes you want to make with your fresh apples: cakes, cookies, pies, jams, ciders, muffins, pancakes, and more! If you’re looking for delicious apple desserts to make this Fall, here are some great ones to try…
20 Delicious Fall Apple Dessert Recipes
1. Apple Pie Bread Pudding – The Baking Fairy
2. Homemade Apple and Fig Chutney – Farm Fresh Feasts
3. Hazelnut Granola Apple Slices – JaMonkey
4. Gourmet Caramel Apples – Swanky Recipes
5. Apple Cinnamon Pancakes – Homemade Hooplah
7. Apple Butterscotch Caramel Cake – Accidental Happy Baker
8. Apple Pie Cookies – Spaceships and Laserbeams
9. Caramel Apple Dump Cake – Simply Stacie
10. Fall-Themed Tiered Apple Cake – Cake Whiz
12. Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Bread – Cincy Shopper
13. Caramel Toffee Apple Parfaits – Farm Fresh Feasts
14. Apple Pie Waffles – The Baking Fairy
15. Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Bread – Texan Erin
16. Paleo Apple Crisp – My Natural Family
17. Homemade Apple Pie Jam – Thrifty DIY Diva
18. Apple Gingerbread Muffins – Strength and Sunshine
19. Homemade Crunchy Apple Chips – Living Sweet Moments
20. Caramel Apple Pie Cookies – Cincy Shopper
Who’s ready for some delicious apple desserts this fall?
These apple dessert recipes are amazing, and I am so excited for apple season! Which is your favorite desserts made with apples? I am going to try the apple cinnamon pancakes first, this has got to be one of the best apple recipes for breakfast. Also, you’ve got to try our Rustic Apple Cranberry Tart. Made with fresh apples and cranberries, it’s truly a baked apple desserts recipe you’ll love! We made it last year for the holiday season and it was soooooo good!