These easy Halloween spider treats are so cute and creative! From cupcakes to cookies and everything in between, these spider Halloween foods are lots of fun to celebrate Halloween.
Fun Halloween spider recipes
Looking for a spooky and fun Halloween treat idea? Look no further than these super-cute and easy-to-make Halloween-themed spider treats and recipes.
This is a roundup of spider-themed treats for Halloween. From fun spider cupcakes to donuts, candies, cookies, and more, these easy-to-make treats are perfect for parties, classrooms, and all of your Halloween-themed celebrations!
The best spider snacks
Kids of all ages love Halloween, and these Halloween spider treats are just the thing to make the holiday more fun. Whether you’re putting together a Halloween party or just want to get into the spooky spirit, Halloween isn’t complete without these delicious and creepy spider treats.
There are lots of creepy-crawly spider-themed treats you can try. You can make them for your classroom party or don’t forget to serve them at your Halloween party! It’s time to get creative and have some spooky spider fun!
18 Cute Halloween Spider Treats for Kids
If you are looking for a few last-minute Halloween treats, these are very easy and fun to make. Make them with the kids, include them in your Halloween parties, and hand some out to trick or treaters.
Spider cupcakes for Halloween
1. Halloween spider cupcakes recipe – These adorable spider cupcakes from Texan Erin are decorated with Oreo cookies for some Halloween fun!
2. Spider web cupcakes recipe – Learn how to make these spider web cupcakes with purple frosting for your next Halloween party from Dancing through the Rain.
3. Halloween spider peanut butter cupcakes – These cupcakes are flavored with peanut butter frosting and have mini spiders on top for some creepy fun. Get the recipe from Little Sunny Kitchen.
Halloween spider cookies
4. Halloween Oreo spider cookies – How do you make a cookie spider? These fun cookie spiders by Recipe Pocket are made out of Oreo cookies for a nice Halloween sweet treat!
5. Fun and spooky peanut butter spider cookies – Our friends at Sugar Spun Run made these fun little spooky spider cookies for Halloween with peanut butter cups and chocolate spider legs!
6. Easy spider web cookies – These Spiderweb Cookies from Lane and Grey Fare are the easiest treat you’ll ever make for a Halloween party or for a Halloween snack! They take less than 15 minutes to make and are made up of just two ingredients.
Halloween sweet treats
7. Easy spider donuts recipe – Learn how to make a spider web on these fun spider donuts for Halloween with this easy recipe from The Gifted Gabber.
8. Spooky chocolate pretzel spiders for Halloween – These spider treats are made by Aleka’s Get Together with pretzels and chocolate for a fun sweet dessert!
9. Tootsie Pop spiders – Hand out these cute spider lollipops with this fun Halloween treat project from Simply Being Mommy.
10. Spider web chocolate bark – This spiderweb bark was created by Sparkles to Sprinkles with a little bit of imagination and a whole lot of cuteness. Perfect for any spooky-themed party. A chocolate bark recipe for the Halloween Season.
11. Spooky spider pie – Texan Erin makes Halloween desserts look super spooky with this delicious spider pie, made with a pumpkin cheesecake base and cute little eye candies. Look at those cute little Oreo spiders!
12. Rice Krispies Treat Spiders – Crayons and Cravings’ Rice Krispie Treat Spiders are a quick and easy Halloween treat made with Cocoa Krispies cereal, marshmallows, butter, and pretzels.
13. Halloween candy-dipped spider marshmallows – Kick up your Halloween candy a notch with these spider marshmallows from Three Olives Branch.
More Halloween-themed treat ideas
14. Halloween spider crackers recipe – Try making these adorable spider snack crackers with crackers and pretzel sticks by Aileen Cooks.
15. Mini spider pizzas – Make these cute bite-sized spider pizzas with olives as spiders and other tasty ingredients with this great idea from Emily Leary.
16. Spider sandwiches – Pack lunch this Halloween season with these spider sandwiches with these instructions from Little Messy Monster! You can use chocolate chips for the eyes and mini pretzels for the spider’s legs.
17. Halloween hot dog spiders – Jam Jar Kitchen has created these edible spiders made out of hot dogs. What a fun Halloween spider treat to make!
18. Peanut butter apple spiders – Cute and savory, these spider peanut butter apple snacks by Unique Gifter are a fantastic after school treat. Get kids to help assemble their very own creepy crawly snack.
Have a tasty and fun Halloween
We hope you enjoy these cute spider snacks and try making some of them for your next Halloween party! Which ones are your favorites?