These free printable graduation card holders are a great way to give an easy gift and say “congrats!” Print your favorite graduation cards template below, absolutely free.
DIY graduation card idea
It’s that time of year when we celebrate graduation season! Whether someone you know is graduating from elementary school, high school, or college, we love to help you celebrate an amazing accomplishment with a lovely gift idea.
A unique way to give gift cards to new grads
When graduation day rolls around and you are pressed for time, or just want to give someone a gift card in a nicer format, these printable graduation cards are the perfect gift card holders for your new grad! They are totally free to print and pretty easy to assemble.
Easy printable graduation cards
The past few graduations that I have gone to, I don’t really ever know what to get. We love these DIY money leis, but my schedule has been super busy so I didn’t have time to put one of these together this time around.
Celebrating such a commemorative occasion is so important, so it is nice to give a gift card with a little keepsake that they can hold on to and remember for years. The kids and teens always just seem to want cash and gift cards. For this reason, we think that a graduation card online printable is a great place to start.
Free Printable Graduation Card Holders
Our free online graduation card printable is cute and simple, which makes it perfect for any age or life stage. There are two versions with different color options of these cards – one silver and one gold – and they feature a cute grad cap, diploma, and confetti decor and display the card message, “Congrats, GRAD! You did it!”
If you need some good graduation card ideas, print out these free graduation cards that we created and add a gift card for your favorite grad. These are free for personal use.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- These free printable graduation card templates – GOLD or SILVER
- Your favorite gift card – Amazon gift cards, Target, etc. – whatever they like!
- White cardstock paper
- A color printer (I am a fan of this HP OfficeJet printer)
How to make a graduation card
1. Download the printable graduation gift card templates above and save them to your computer. Load your white card stock paper into the color printer and make sure it is connected to your computer and ready to print.
2. Think ahead about how many of these free grad card printables you will need. This specific file should be printed two at a time to be sure that you are getting the correct 5×7 size.
How to print greeting cards at home
Open up the PDF and set it to print. In the printer options pop-up box, you will select “scale to fit” and “2 copies per page” towards the bottom of the printer box. This should look similar in both Mac and Windows systems. Ensure that your printer is set to print in color and make sure that the print preview looks good before you click “print.”
*Don’t have a home printer? Send this image to your local print shop! Contact them to ask about the cost and how you can send them the file.
More printable cards and gifts
- Free Amazon Teacher Gift Card Printable Template
- List of DIY crafts for kids and art project ideas
- Free Printable Christmas Gift Card Holders – Give the Gift of Coffee
- Free Printable Minecraft Valentines Day Cards For Kids